Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
FU Preuss.

finger shut up GIF by Cody Simpson
up yours smile GIF by NRK P3
Up Yours GIF by Stick Up Music

Brilliant news, the hits just keep on comin'

View attachment 1430480
Unfortunately, a few of us are in the same boat - plus, some of us got the dead rookies as well.

Myself Pedlar and Skinner
Other popular dead rookies would be Hamilton, Khamis and Cleary (I'm sure there are more)

What's the prognosis on Butters? He only missed a week for a similar knee last year. Haven't been following footy much since falling from grace with a 1575 for the round.

Have Preuss, English and Butters missing so far this week and only want to make one trade.

What's the prognosis on Butters? He only missed a week for a similar knee last year. Haven't been following footy much since falling from grace with a 1575 for the round.

Have Preuss, English and Butters missing so far this week and only want to make one trade.
Just had surgery going off the Port board with a timeline to return not set yet.

Be 4 weeks Min I reckon.

Just had surgery going off the Port board with a timeline to return not set yet.

Be 4 weeks Min I reckon.
Butters had surgery? First I've heard of it
You sure you're not getting confused with Teakle?
I thought it was just a rest a little, let it heal and see how it feels

No mention of Butters surgery anywhere.

Butters had surgery? First I've heard of it
You sure you're not getting confused with Teakle?
I thought it was just a rest a little, let it heal and see how it feels

No mention of Butters surgery anywhere.
Correct and my bad!

I was going off this and got em mixed up!

5E6E26DA-8CD3-4F7C-9A87-C43A3C730CA2.png

Still doesn’t sound good IMO.

Correct and my bad!

I was going off this and got em mixed up!

View attachment 1430520

Still doesn’t sound good IMO.
He had the same injury last year and only missed 1 week.

I'd say it's 1-3 weeks out.

With limited trades, if you're got enough cover, and if you've avoided a lot of the carnage, I reckon you can hold him.

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants

With limited trades, if you're got enough cover, and if you've avoided a lot of the carnage, I reckon you can hold him.
And look forward to his 50 points when he comes back in.

Yeah they can be anything from 1 week to 4 or more so who knows yet.

I dont have him so he can stay down! 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And look forward to his 50 points when he comes back in.
Averaged ~75 when he returned. Better than a donut. The way the last couple weeks is going, most teams will be fielding multiple donuts very soon

75 points > zeros

If you have cash to trade him to somebody great (eg. Bont, Parker, etc), go for it
If you don't have lots of cash and you can field rookies this week, I reckon holding is the play

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Averaged ~75 when he returned. Better than a donut. The way the last couple weeks is going, most teams will be fielding multiple donuts very soon

75 points > zeros

If you have cash to trade him to somebody great (eg. Bont, Parker, etc), go for it
If you don't have lots of cash and you can field rookies this week, I reckon holding is the play
Yep as we discussed in the podcast, that's exactly what I'll be doing. Not sold on him pumping out huge scores but at this stage of the year it's better than nothing. With Port having a number of late games I might be able to loop him.

Feb 10, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
DCowboys, ManU, Celtics, Blackhawks

75 points > zeros

Yeah, I'm holding him for now. Looping Rosas and Curtis as cover at D6 (Teakle the loop) so not ideal but better than a donut.

I'd like to get my last midfielder but my rookies all still have some cash to make. I have $139k in bank, and I'm trying to hold McCartin & Coleman as F/D cover.

Rookies left are;

Clark - BE 52 so he could probably go.
Jamieson - BE 26
Stephens - BE 26
Khamis - BE 11 Will he get back in this week with Dogs injuries?
Curtis - BE 7
Rosas - BE 4
Wehr - BE -6

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide

75 points > zeros

Butters you say ..... the hard calls have to be made .....welcome Sir Bont

its-what-it-is-oh-well.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back