News 2022 Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"GEELONG star Tom Stewart has been sent straight to the Tribunal for his bump on Richmond's Dion Prestia on Saturday".

As a Tigers supporter I want to see 4 weeks plus.

As a SC player wouldn't mind 3 because most will keep him then.
Tigers don’t get justice either way. It’s not unreasonable to say it cost them 4 points which could cost them finals or top 4.
Should have been a red card plus whatever the tribunal dishes out.

Tigers don’t get justice either way. It’s not unreasonable to say it cost them 4 points which could cost them finals or top 4.
Should have been a red card plus whatever the tribunal dishes out.
Should go to the tribunal and decision be determined from there.

That's the rules they entered the field of play by and Tom should be judged upon.

Should go to the tribunal and decision be determined from there.

That's the rules they entered the field of play by and Tom should be judged upon.
Agreed, but a red card might be a better way of dealing with future incidents on the day. Like soccer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some talk on the Essendon board of Ridley missing next week due to injury. Presumably the shoulder but he played out the game fine I believe

I hope so, I want any excuse to trade him out. Actually I just don't want any essendon players so I don't watch their games cause they are bad. Actually I think they are bunch of bad irrelevant supercoach players. Actually, I just hate them.

Technically he's out of protocols on Thursday, but Bevo basically said the other day that given his history he probably wouldn't go to Brisbane.
But if English is showing no signs, there's no reason to hold him out of the game .....one assumes he's been training the last week (non contact) .....and I'm no medical expert, but is delayed concussion less severe than immediate concussion ?

But if English is showing no signs, there's no reason to hold him out of the game .....one assumes he's been training the last week (non contact) .....and I'm no medical expert, but is delayed concussion less severe than immediate concussion ?
I'm no medico on that front. The way Bevo was talking, he's not playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back