Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
"GEELONG star Tom Stewart has been sent straight to the Tribunal for his bump on Richmond's Dion Prestia on Saturday".

Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond

Aug 23, 2018
God's country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bianchi
Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
As a Tigers supporter I want to see 4 weeks plus.

As a SC player wouldn't mind 3 because most will keep him then.
Tigers don’t get justice either way. It’s not unreasonable to say it cost them 4 points which could cost them finals or top 4.
Should have been a red card plus whatever the tribunal dishes out.

Tigers don’t get justice either way. It’s not unreasonable to say it cost them 4 points which could cost them finals or top 4.
Should have been a red card plus whatever the tribunal dishes out.
Should go to the tribunal and decision be determined from there.

That's the rules they entered the field of play by and Tom should be judged upon.

That's the rules they entered the field of play by and Tom should be judged upon.
He’ll get 4

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team

Agreed, but a red card might be a better way of dealing with future incidents on the day. Like soccer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 6, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Timberwolves
Some talk on the Essendon board of Ridley missing next week due to injury. Presumably the shoulder but he played out the game fine I believe

I hope so, I want any excuse to trade him out. Actually I just don't want any essendon players so I don't watch their games cause they are bad. Actually I think they are bunch of bad irrelevant supercoach players. Actually, I just hate them.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Technically he's out of protocols on Thursday, but Bevo basically said the other day that given his history he probably wouldn't go to Brisbane.
But if English is showing no signs, there's no reason to hold him out of the game .....one assumes he's been training the last week (non contact) .....and I'm no medical expert, but is delayed concussion less severe than immediate concussion ?

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
But if English is showing no signs, there's no reason to hold him out of the game .....one assumes he's been training the last week (non contact) .....and I'm no medical expert, but is delayed concussion less severe than immediate concussion ?
I'm no medico on that front. The way Bevo was talking, he's not playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back