News 2022 Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

A Bit Dusty

2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 6, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Apparently Cripps trained away from the main group today.
There could be carnage this evening

giphy (16).gif

hoddo

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
Stewart and English already out, replaced on field by D.Rioli and Wehr. If Cripps and Laird miss as well my extensive DPP capabilities mean they can be replaced by MRj and Clarke. That would leave no one playing on the bench. That's all assuming the same rookies play/miss as last week. Since I'm out of trades being able to cover for 4 missing premos without a donut would be pretty promising. Don't want to put it to the test though so Laird and Cripps better play.

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Stewart and English already out, replaced on field by D.Rioli and Wehr. If Cripps and Laird miss as well my extensive DPP capabilities mean they can be replaced by MRj and Clarke. That would leave no one playing on the bench. That's all assuming the same rookies play/miss as last week. Since I'm out of trades being able to cover for 4 missing premos without a donut would be pretty promising. Don't want to put it to the test though so Laird and Cripps better play.

I dare say Laird will play. Journo was clutching at straws for a story. There was bugger all contact to the shoulder that I was in that news clip

THECHIEFTON

Premium Gold
Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
Do we have to ?

With all that silly projections crap we were doing, while tempted had already decided last night to bring in Steele not Oliver, left Keyes on the bench instead of donut, wanted to play Green against Hawks, Keyes maybe playing against Demons now anyway.

Well I think if we get some carnage to popular players our bench cover is a huge advantage.

So yes. Bring on the carnage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kenneyswarriors

All Australian
Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing
Well I think if we get some carnage to popular players our bench cover is a huge advantage.

So yes. Bring on the carnage.
There may be a bullshit rumour amongst them, But yeah English, Stewart already out, add Cripps/Laird/Jackson to them it would be an interesting round.
I didn't include Howe as i am almost certainly the only nut to have him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad