News 2022 Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Far king perfect. I just traded him in, he's going to burn me immediately.
He’s the chlamydia of the SuperCoach world. Constantly burning.

Apparently Darcy Moore has also been cleared of any structural damage which is always good to hear.

Even if Heeney gets named I'd be tempted to trade him as his scoring is more rookie than premo lately, also tempted to trade that premo fraud Mills.
Without the Free's and Gift Goals he gets .....Heeney's scoring would be worse ....he was a ghost most of the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any danger of the “Premier midfielder of the future“ in your signature getting a game one day as I have had him in my team since Rd 1….
I have Pedlar in my side, just to admire ......he's like the nodding dog figure in your car ....doesn't do anything, other than amuse us

Far king perfect. I just traded him in, he's going to burn me immediately.

Yep, only a couple of genuine regrets so far, but getting him in for the rd. 14 bye when I knew full well his best scores for the year were already over is a pretty big one.
Didn't quite have enough $ for Libba/Parker and thought I'd play it 'safe'. 😔

Fwiw I'm looking at replacing him already.
Dixon sharing ruck duties?
Dylan Moore has Adelaide, WC and North next 3...

I have Pedlar in my side, just to admire ......he's like the nodding dog figure in your car ....doesn't do anything, other than amuse us
I have one of those as well, a very important, but underated aspect in Supercoach.
Going to VC him this week as well, if he plays, with Moore out.
My amusement levels will increase this week as a result.

He’s the chlamydia of the SuperCoach world. Constantly burning.

Apparently Darcy Moore has also been cleared of any structural damage which is always good to hear.
And his likely replacement Chaz Dean went off the ground on crutches in the ressies.

On Redmi Note 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Snoop Dogg Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back