News 2022 Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Are the Eagles expecting any big name players back this week?
Wonder if Hough gets a gig.
1652927114449.png

WAFL stats.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
PORT ADELAIDE star Travis Boak has been quarantining away from the club with hay fever like symptoms ahead of its crucial clash with Geelong on Sunday, reports 9News’ Corey Norris.

Although it’s reportedly not Covid-19, the Power are taking the cautious approach in keeping the veteran midfielder isolated.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Tigers coach Damien Hardwick on Tuesday confirmed Balta (hamstring) would miss this weekend’s Dreamtime at the ‘G and wouldn’t return until after the club’s Round 12 bye in early June.

Balta’s absence opens the door for veteran Robbie Tarrant to reclaim his spot, with Hardwick hinting the club may give top-10 draftee Josh Gibcus (health and safety protocols) an extra week to recover despite him exiting isolation on Wednesday.

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
PORT ADELAIDE star Travis Boak has been quarantining away from the club with hay fever like symptoms ahead of its crucial clash with Geelong on Sunday, reports 9News’ Corey Norris.

Although it’s reportedly not Covid-19, the Power are taking the cautious approach in keeping the veteran midfielder isolated.
Stood alone in the forward line last week doing nothing and caught a chill.

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Might be time to just cut the loss and trade, super frustrating
I'm gonna hold, even if he doesn't play another game this year. Will be symbolic of my season, which started on fire and ended up akin to the sinking of the titanic.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I'm gonna hold, even if he doesn't play another game this year. Will be symbolic of my season, which started on fire and ended up akin to the sinking of the titanic.
Pffftttt .....yours is a rowboat, compared to my Titanic ....went from 6,400 to 13,000 in the 1 week

Just heard on SEN that Dangerflog is in doubt with a cold.
He's been a huge disappointment this year. Same with Cam Guthrie. What happened to him? He looked unreal last year.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Shitfield is honestly taking the absolute piss this year.

I bet Leon kicked his ankle as he left the club as his final hoorah after telling him he’s a pressure small forward. LOL
FFS ....he's probably carried the ankle for a month ......the gift that just keeps on giving

Have to hold now :poo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back