News 2022 Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is gonna be the year that holding injured premos will kill the conservative coaches. Me being one of them. Whitfield will probably miss again just to rub it in (not that him playing would get me much more than my D7 :rolleyes:)
I’m a lot less patient with the pseudo premos this year and Shitfield’s injury just made it a lot easier to trade him last week

I’m not looking forward to low trades post byes :straining:

I’m a lot less patient with the pseudo premos this year and Shitfield’s injury just made it a lot easier to trade him last week

I’m not looking forward to low trades post byes :straining:
I probably don't have that many more trades than you. I just couldn't find the right mix at the start of the season so took a few mid-price speculators that I had to trade. Kind of forced me to hold the under-performing premo and miss a couple of gems like Brodie

Josh Sinn was -2 weeks last wek and has now gone to 8-10 weeks
was waiting for him to be my perm def/mid bench rookie

need to find a new rookie now thats def/mid
Better he doesn't play again this year. Cheap for next year

Chesser (fit soon I think), Bazzo and Cox probs the most likely

Better he doesn't play again this year. Cheap for next year

Chesser (fit soon I think), Bazzo and Cox probs the most likely
I think Chesser is out for the year. Listed as inactive. Pretty sure I read somewhere the other day that he's been put on ice.

I need to improve my output by about 60 points a round to make ground on the leaders. That ain't gonna happen at this stage with a midfield full of high ownership and Cripps for Walsh is the one I have identified as my most likely source of points differential, along with Mills and Laird, both of whom I already have.

Finishing 253rd or finishing 5253rd amounts to the same thing - not winning.
Methinks what your saying is 2nd, is just first loser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back