Manchester United, All Blacks
Methinks what your saying is 2nd, is just first loser
ricky-bobby-will-ferell.gif

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing
That's another perspective to consider, for sure. I do have to trade into R13, currently only have 16 onfield, but that aside, I have to consider your suggestion.
The side does look good on paper and it has gotten me into an attacking position, but I am 700 points behind the leading pack and losing a bit more ground each week for the last 3 weeks.

Am I over-thinking that gap too much, too soon, maybe?
Overthinking ? maybe ? there has gotta be a few teams ahead of you that are either low on trades,been lucky and it's about to turn,are being captained by dickheads such as myself or the pressure will get to them and start overthinking.It is still not even at the halfway point of the season.And i'm not sure I follow your reasoning on Cripps when you have Clark and his 50/60 points sitting in your midfield - just saying.
I like Jyedyes reasoning on that matter.
Oh and I have nothing against Walsh,i'm getting him now because of his breakeven,just not for Cripps,

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing
Overthinking ? maybe ? there has gotta be a few teams ahead of you that are either low on trades,been lucky and it's about to turn,are being captained by dickheads such as myself or the pressure will get to them and start overthinking.It is still not even at the halfway point of the season.And i'm not sure I follow your reasoning on Cripps when you have Clark and his 50/60 points sitting in your midfield - just saying.
Oh and I have nothing about Walsh,i'm getting him now because of his breakeven,just not for Cripps,
Actually, Jenn says it best,I just don't know who holds thr rights to the dual microfone gif or how to do it
jennifer lawrence microphone GIF

Last edited:
May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers, Port Melbourne.
Oh and I have nothing against Walsh,i'm getting him now because of his breakeven,just not for Cripps,
Thanks mate, I was hoping to hear from you on this matter. You provide ham & pea soup for thought, as always.

If this bloke misses with a ******* ear injury I’ll lose it

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yikes - It’s pretty hard to play sports without proper hearing.

It may affect his balance too!

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing
Thanks mate, I was hoping to hear from you on this matter. You provide ham & pea soup for thought, as always.
Just remember i'm not a staistical genius, I don't do spreadsheets etc.I just use my gut (which is informed-by previous years),I basically do research on players personal circumstances/life story and then have a look at their footy history/stats,if both things Iine up,I pick em.Which is why I was pushing Cameron.I did pick him a week before mentioning that through:rolleyes: I don't care what other people are thinking/saying on that subject i'm still hoping I can keep him.
So I could quite easily be wrong,Walsh/rookiie could be the mathematically best way to go.Downgrade Cameron to English also might be better ??
We'll find out

Last edited:
May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
One more thing, your kind words deserve a liitle, just a little hint. Last week was the last week I field a rookie not putting up with that crap anymore.
And thankyou.
Yep I have 1 rookie left on field.
I cant trade them out fast enough.
Once teams are all complete it is very hard to make up ground.
Finishing your team early is a pretty big advantage.
Choosing to sideways pretty much always put you back a week from complete.
Last week I chose to upgrade a rookie (Martin) over sidewaysing Cogs.

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing
You made the right call there. I waited a week too long,just wanted to be sure I had room, but Clark ain't no Barlow, (at this point anyway) and not waiting any longer.

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing
Lot simpler and better way to put things than all my words,totally agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back