Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2014
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool
Season 6 Amc GIF by Better Call Saul
i see this gif and look up at the tv. guess whos on there.

her. better call saul. great show. amazing coincidence/timing.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Not sure about that, he's currently over the 35% required and has played 6 games so is eligible.
I believe I re-quoted this week, Smith had to spend 5% FWD this game to DPP

I may have the numbers mixed up ...was 5% & 7% between Bont and Smith ....just can't recall the order

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
I believe I re-quoted this week, Smith had to spend 5% FWD this game to DPP

I may have the numbers mixed up ...was 5% & 7% between Bont and Smith ....just can't recall the order
I think that means if he played under 5% forward this week then his season AVERAGE per game would be under the 35%.

If he doesn't play his average will stay above 35%

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I think that means if he played under 5% forward this week then his season AVERAGE per game would be under the 35%.

I accept your calculations .....my numbers guy is busy stacking nuts for Winter

Now, let's see Mr Cripps put Collingwood to the sword and score 169 points

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

in an epic 3 point loss.

Emotion Reaction GIF

alf punch2.gif

Baggers by 40 after being up by 70 at the half :moustache:
(In all seriousness game is going to be a heap of fun - crowd is going to be off chops)

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers, Port Melbourne.
In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Emotion Reaction GIF

View attachment 1408702

Baggers by 40 after being up by 70 at the half :moustache:
(In all seriousness game is going to be a heap of fun - crowd is going to be off chops)

Carlton by 40 points sounds right to me. Our fledgling-sized mids against that battalion of tanks? Sheesh.

Carlton by 40 points sounds right to me. Our fledgling-sized mids against that battalion of tanks? Sheesh.
We should win by 6ish goals but I've been to and watched enough Blues-Pies games to know that ladder position means SFA. You lot will rightfully be up for this. Often have good banter with the Pies fans at the G so always look forward to it :moustache:

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams

To be clear: Both Smith and Bont sit at 39% F going into Rd 11. If Smith doesn't play, that figure remains static and qualifies him for DPP status. The Bont will also qualify, provided he doesn't spend more than 93% of the game in the M split.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bailey smith sick and didn’t train today, test for this week…of course I have him

It’s actually incredible, every week. Actually cursed
faaaaaaaaark was planning on bringing him in
BE of 65

Hope he misses, can get him next week

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
faaaaaaaaark was planning on bringing him in
BE of 65

Hope he misses, can get him next week
Hope he misses next week too, rests, eats lots of chicken soup and comes back cherry ripe. Then we can bring him in for Rd 14 at the current bargain rate.

Hope he misses next week too, rests, eats lots of chicken soup and comes back cherry ripe. Then we can bring him in for Rd 14 at the current bargain rate.
How about you all just leave him alone kents.....

200.gif

The week B4 B.Smiths Bye ??
My rd13 bye is fine. And see above, BE of 65, it's now or never

If he's sick but still plays this week, his TOG could drastically reduce and he could pump out a 70 or 80

Annoying

Yeah that works also.
Weakest rd14 bye fwd premo to Bazlenka for peanuts.

Smith or Bont ?
Think they both average similar. Too many players in good form and top fitness at the Dogs, don't think Bont goes 120+ again.
Dogs still got Sydney in Sydney. Brisbane in Brisbane. Geelong in Geelong. If Bont's stuck forward and doesn't kick 3 goals, how does he score?
For slightly cheaper price, I'm very happy with Baz

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
My rd13 bye is fine. And see above, BE of 65, it's now or never

If he's sick but still plays this week, his TOG could drastically reduce and he could pump out a 70 or 80

Annoying
Why now or never? He’ll likely still be well under $600k. I’d argue the Bont could be the one that could get out of reach with a big score this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back