News 2022 Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggests they don't rate the alternative.

Or Trac underplayed/under-estimated how crook he was.
have heard rumour gastro went through the club last few days. would explain some stuff but just a rumour

Patiently waiting for the Pies injury report. Grundy saw the surgeon last week and took the boot off. Wonder what the return is and whether he's planning on playing again this season. If he's only a month or so away, I might just turn Cameron into Bont/Baz in rd14 for ~$100k

Patiently waiting for the Pies injury report. Grundy saw the surgeon last week and took the boot off. Wonder what the return is and whether he's planning on playing again this season. If he's only a month or so away, I might just turn Cameron into Bont/Baz in rd14 for ~$100k
I thought the injury was to Grundy's knee ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as we are a chance for finals they will prepare him to come back.

Yeah, that and the Texan kinda killed his cream against the baggers, looking quite good into the bargain, so he probably stays. MC's ruck work barely justifies the usage of the words but gee his marking was important.

Sick of the kent, major regrets trading him in 2 weeks ago instead of Jelly.

On the never again list!

Damnu bloody byes. :(
Stock Market Trading GIF by Satish Gaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back