Injury 2022 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

cats_09

Jun 21, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Sorry that I'm setting this up for yet another year, please note in crossing my fingers this doesn't get much use

Though we are in a new year and unfortunately we are starting off with some injury news - and it's a dreaded foot injury

Vdubs

Hall of Famer
Jan 1, 2008
MYOB
AFL Club
Geelong
Sorry that I'm setting this up for yet another year, please note in crossing my fingers this doesn't get much use

Though we are in a new year and unfortunately we are starting off with some injury news - and it's a dreaded foot injury

Very unhappy news. Our very brightest prospect as far as bone fide star material in a young player.
Let's hope this partial fracture heals well with the surgery.

CatRiot

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 3, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
We have a list spot if Henry is not available... They will use it on a tall defender if necessary. Hope Henry recovers though.

dazbroncos

Max Rooke Appreciation Society
Oct 9, 2010
Los Angeles and Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Denver Broncos, Red Bull Racing

I remember posting about them catching it early and being in a boot early on in preseason training.
Not sure if this is a second opinion or a the lack of progress after taking it easy… but I’m done with foot injuries for a while. Stewy now this… give me spell

Go Catters

Vdubs

Hall of Famer
Jan 1, 2008
MYOB
AFL Club
Geelong
He's our future. Hope we are extra cautious with this one.
Even if he writes of season 2022. He's got the next 10 years ahead of him.
I really rate him, I think we all do. Definitely my favourite Cat. He relies on his running capacity and his ability to spring, and I really hope that is not affected long term by this injury. The dreaded navicula- and I don't know if he has that- but it has cost many players. At least Linc McCarthy is back to his best again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad