Injury 2022 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

By the looks of Emma's insta page *in particular currant insta story. Tom had two operations by the looks
One leg has a semi cast to below his knee and the other leg has just the ankle and foot cast. Rest up Tommy boy

The right leg must have been a quick heal... already down to just the single moon boot

If this is the photo you're referring to, I think that's more of a compression sock on his right leg,

1667012865392.png

Another foot injury at the cats…business as usual. :rolleyes:
since Gregson you mean?

Why the eye roll? Just won a flag which Tomma was instrumental in and hr played thru it and we really know nothing about how or why yet you are having a but of a sook about it?

Im not suggesting its a good thing in any way but why be so pissy about it and call it business as usual when we really have a good run with injuries?

The last bad foot was what... Stewart at training over 12 months ago?

Just seems whiny to me or is this the only thing that can be complained about so ... lets have a crack at it?

GO Catters

since Gregson you mean?

Why the eye roll? Just won a flag which Tomma was instrumental in and hr played thru it and we really know nothing about how or why yet you are having a but of a sook about it?

Im not suggesting its a good thing in any way but why be so pissy about it and call it business as usual when we really have a good run with injuries?

The last bad foot was what... Stewart at training over 12 months ago?

Just seems whiny to me or is this the only thing that can be complained about so ... lets have a crack at it?

GO Catters
Didn’t Jack Henry have a recent foot thing? Pretty sure there have been others since Gregson. Also Matty Egan put that issue front and square for us for a while.
Correct about eye roll emoji. sometimes elicits different responses from people. I almost removed it. I was going to put this guy > :think:
Still, we appear to suffer more than our share of foot injuries. Maybe I notice it more because I don’t really follow other clubs. I have commented on this before. It is intriguing. Probably just coincidental..? Tommy probably got stepped on by a Cow.
No need to get too precious.
Just cos we won a premiership doesn’t mean we can’t comment on other stuff.

Didn’t Jack Henry have a recent foot thing? Pretty sure there have been others since Gregson. Also Matty Egan put that issue front and square for us for a while.
Correct about eye roll emoji. sometimes elicits different responses from people. I almost removed it. I was going to put this guy > :think:
Still, we appear to suffer more than our share of foot injuries. Maybe I notice it more because I don’t really follow other clubs. I have commented on this before. It is intriguing. Probably just coincidental..? Tommy probably got stepped on by a Cow.
No need to get too precious.
Just cos we won a premiership doesn’t mean we can’t comment on other stuff.
genuine lol

well played.

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back