Autopsy 2022 Intra-Club

Remove this Banner Ad

error recording GIF by varundo

You know why the crowd was limited though right?

And mate, if there's server issues in uploading to YouTube what do you expect the club to do about that? It's a YouTube issue. Direct your frustration to them. It's got nothing to do with the club.

A few really have blown things out of proportion here. It'll be up. If you have to wait an extra day is it really a big deal?

How can it be down for days? Other people still seem to be able to upload. Other clubs are putting theirs up. It's pretty annoying, I had to work and find it frustrating waiting for it. It's pretty slack considering that it was limited access event put on during the day while people had to work. They've turned an opportunity to hype the season into a gripe session about the club.

How can it be down for days? Other people still seem to be able to upload. Other clubs are putting theirs up. It's pretty annoying, I had to work and find it frustrating waiting for it. It's pretty slack considering that it was limited access event put on during the day while people had to work. They've turned an opportunity to hype the season into a gripe session about the club.
I can't be bothered going over it again mate but it wasn't down for days

They do it in pre season too i can assure you. Youve deemed this as something not requiring it (and FWIW i agree, i couldnt give a sh*t when they upload the game) but if someone else who missed it thinks it should be more timely i think thats fair, especially if other clubs have managed to do it quicker.

North who operate on a shoestring had extended highlights the same day and by Saturday had full replay and highlights packages made. No reason why we couldn't have got that done too. Missed opportunity. North do better game day experience at Marvel too. We don't seem to have maximised exposure under the current crew. We seem to prefer the more esoteric stuff like Pride games and other tangential side roads like China and NZ than the basic stuff.

Can't be bothered if we can't load it to YouTube, I only fight for fame.
You should add it to your list of things to complain about, then I'll give you a few bucks from my fight winnings and you can call someone who cares

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should add it to your list of things to complain about, then I'll give you a few bucks from my fight winnings and you can call someone who cares

You'll go to town on your $5 and blow it all at KFC.

Nah, it's not end of story haha. If you don't know how it works just say so. For one, North uploaded it on a different day on a different server. You do understand how that can effect the outcome of potential server issues, right? Like, if North uploaded it to YouTube the same time we did they'd also have issues. Not to mention you don't know the external factors for North being able to release it on the same day and us releasing later. Why we don't just take their word for it and automatically assume the club doesn't care is funny.
My daughters basketball team trains at North's Arden St facility. Training was cancelled on Monday afternoon because a gigantic air conditioning unit was falling out of the roof of their indoor training area.
Probably while they were uploading practice match videos.

My daughters basketball team trains at North's Arden St facility. Training was cancelled on Monday afternoon because a gigantic air conditioning unit was falling out of the roof of their indoor training area.
Probably while they were uploading practice match videos.
Good thing they don’t play basketball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back