Autopsy 2022 Intra-Club

Remove this Banner Ad

God damn

Its an intra club

The whole I need it now generation is ruining the entire planet

We should be talking about more important stuff...like how the God damn hell is the blues game not on foxtel
It's on kayo

The Saints’ landscapers/physios/janitors/media team trying to get the files off the computer
View attachment 1332169

Then they were told they didn't need to get them off, they could just upload it.

concept-logistics-of-loading-and-delivery-the-forklift-lifts-the-picture-id960281378

George are you outing Cooper Sharman for his other skill set...He is only a young pup...steady on.
However it may help with that membership push to 60 k...just saying
He's definitely pushing

For some reason I watched this whole game, man it's definitely pre-season hey. Looked like the boys were having a nice run-around out there but a pretty terrible exhibition of football tbh, no flow and very little connection between anyone. I guess that's what happens when half the A team is on one side and half on the other, and a bunch of players change sides at half-time.

Positives imo:

• Jones obviously has a point to prove
  • Byrnes looks like he's ready to lift
  • Hayes seems a likely type
  • Owens and Windy don't look out of place
  • Campbell won't be terrible if we have to rely on him
  • Joyce is still a chance of being an AFL player

Apart from that nothing too exciting.

For some reason I watched this whole game, man it's definitely pre-season hey. Looked like the boys were having a nice run-around out there but a pretty terrible exhibition of football tbh, no flow and very little connection between anyone. I guess that's what happens when half the A team is on one side and half on the other, and a bunch of players change sides at half-time.

Positives imo:

• Jones obviously has a point to prove
  • Byrnes looks like he's ready to lift
  • Hayes seems a likely type
  • Owens and Windy don't look out of place
  • Campbell won't be terrible if we have to rely on him
  • Joyce is still a chance of being an AFL player

Apart from that nothing too exciting.

Sounds like every intra club ever.

I can't remember one where they didn't change sides.
a) The players dust off some cobwebs.
b) The coaches look at their players and create different scenarios for purposes we don't know.

nothing new.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back