Fantasy 2022 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Change the league schedule?

• Keep as is (week 1-14 regular, 15-16 play-offs)

• Add 1 week (week 1-15 regular, 16-17 play-offs)

• Add 1 week to play-offs (week 1-14 regular, 15-17 play-offs)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

A11dAtP0w3R

Organising Trident's is my specialty
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
Shocking week , well done fufu , I wont be able to turn this embarrassing loss around in the post season, title all sewn up!

LennyHayes77

Club Legend
Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Also for those playing at home the trade deadline will be the 24th November. Been fairly quiet so far this year, wonder if we'll see some late bombshells?

A11dAtP0w3R

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
Everyone should post who is available, I dont really have anyone that would help people right now, but might be willing to move Kupp still for the right price

fuey

Statistically Impossible
Mar 9, 2005
Homeless
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Shocking week , well done fufu , I wont be able to turn this embarrassing loss around in the post season, title all sewn up!

Wasn't that bad a week for you, the average score amongst all teams this season is around 155, and you scored above that.

As we all know, this one is nowhere near over, its not like home field will give me an advantage or anything. You're a better all round team, if Mahomes or Burrow fail, I'm cooked.

A11dAtP0w3R

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
Wasn't that bad a week for you, the average score amongst all teams this season is around 155, and you scored above that.

As we all know, this one is nowhere near over, its not like home field will give me an advantage or anything. You're a better all round team, if Mahomes or Burrow fail, I'm cooked.

No Kupp for the rest of the season hurts, Aiyuk isn't an ideal WR2 for the rest of the season on a SF team full of weapons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jonzi

All Australian
Mar 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Few RBs and WRs on offer
RB: Foreman, Singletary, CEH
WR: Johnson, Lockett, Meyers, Gallup, Claypool

All others available at the right price

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Whole heap of mid-low tier guys I'd be looking to package up with picks to try upgrade

Available:
  • All QB's (Stafford, Jimmy G, Willis, PJ Walker) on table for anything involving a QB upgrade
  • Conner, Jamaal Williams, Fournette
  • Lazard, Gabe Davis, Paris Campbell, Cooks
  • Schultz, Hurst, Fant
  • J Bosa