Fantasy 2022 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Change the league schedule?

• Keep as is (week 1-14 regular, 15-16 play-offs)

• Add 1 week (week 1-15 regular, 16-17 play-offs)

• Add 1 week to play-offs (week 1-14 regular, 15-17 play-offs)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

exciting two drafts for me ahead, gone full GG, 1 X 2023 3rd my earliest.
I had completely forgotten I had your 1st and 2nd next year. Still, you have loaded up to win, so might be late ones anyway

I had completely forgotten I had your 1st and 2nd next year. Still, you have loaded up to win, so might be late ones anyway

yes, GG in the sense of trading my 1st's and 2nd's, not GG in the sense im giving away the first overall pick

Yep and I won it ;) rough for drd23 who went from the 5th pick to the 8th pick.

No recording? We just have to take your word for it hey. Not suss at all with you moving up. :p

Loved the clips, was a nice touch.

One note on the 2022 draft list, it looks like Rumply and I need to be swapped from Round 2-6.

I think the lottery part is only for round 1 mate, the rest of the draft goes in usual order

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* there's too many bombers supporters in here. Need to be more strict with who we are letting into this league, its getting out of control!
They are pretty harmless though right?

Have we worked out a replacement for Helfy, LennyHayes77 ?
No not yet, i reached out to him via email and on here but nothing. I wanted to give him as long as possible as he did state last year he was still around and keen to be involved but that looks like it's not happening now.
So I will open the floor to a new manager join the league. If any of you guys know anyone looking to join up let me know Otherwise I'll put it in looking for new leagues thread.

No not yet, i reached out to him via email and on here but nothing. I wanted to give him as long as possible as he did state last year he was still around and keen to be involved but that looks like it's not happening now.
So I will open the floor to a new manager join the league. If any of you guys know anyone looking to join up let me know Otherwise I'll put it in looking for new leagues thread.

he gone.... dont think hes been seen on bf since the start of last November.

Might have to bribe someone to take over with a compo pick.

First overall maybe, manureid , you wouldn't mind sliding back to 2 would you? 😂
jim carrey GIF

Back