Fantasy 2022 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Change the league schedule?

• Keep as is (week 1-14 regular, 15-16 play-offs)

• Add 1 week (week 1-15 regular, 16-17 play-offs)

• Add 1 week to play-offs (week 1-14 regular, 15-17 play-offs)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone heard from Dannyreed he's the last one left to cut his squad!
Might get the draft up and running tonight if he comes through
If he is not going to show up, have a fella in the Fantasy pinned thread at the top of page looking for a league.

That worked. Threatened a replacement and he arrived :)
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

made me think of the garbage pail kids Lazy Lenny, but it was actually Loony Lenny , anyone remember the garbage pail kids from childhood?

Worth a ******* fortune nowadays those cards. I remember having Nasty Nick and Adam Bomb in my collection, mint condition they are worth about 11k US nowadays just those two cards.

If only I could travel back in time and let primary school me know :(

made me think of the garbage pail kids Lazy Lenny, but it was actually Loony Lenny , anyone remember the garbage pail kids from childhood?

Worth a ******* fortune nowadays those cards. I remember having Nasty Nick and Adam Bomb in my collection, mint condition they are worth about 11k US nowadays just those two cards.

I want to go back in time and when I got all of my original Star Wars figures back in the late 70s early 80s. Tell myself to not open them and store them away, wrapped and airtight so they would be in MINT condition now.

I remember, potentially still have mine around too, as i rarely threw anything out, especially stuff i've collected.

I want to go back in time and when I got all of my original Star Wars figures back in the late 70s early 80s. Tell myself to not open them and store them away, wrapped and airtight so they would be in MINT condition now.

Anything Star Wars from 70s and 80s would be crazy money nowadays mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back