Fantasy 2022 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Change the league schedule?

• Keep as is (week 1-14 regular, 15-16 play-offs)

• Add 1 week (week 1-15 regular, 16-17 play-offs)

• Add 1 week to play-offs (week 1-14 regular, 15-17 play-offs)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Looking for a QB. 1.11 on the table and potentially other pieces depending on which QB we’re talking.

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Sorry lads. Just waiting for a couple replies on offers for this pick. Open to listening to all offers if anyone wants in here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TRADE ALERT

Fuey gives:
Carson Wentz + Pick 2.12 (24)

DoYourJob gives:

Pick 2.02 (14)

That trade of Jonathan Taylor for Wentz last year was a great, a 2022 2nd round 10 pick upgrade, fantastic return on investment.

ps: yes, im salty you won the championship.

still talks ongoing here, hopefully soon a pick will be made... manureid wasn't wrong, my box is on fire, maybe drd23 can prescribe me something for that...

I should make an offer to you for 1.12 but im not going to, you wont draft for a month if I do

That trade of Jonathan Taylor for Wentz last year was a great, a 2022 2nd round 10 pick upgrade, fantastic return on investment.

ps: yes, im salty you won the championship.

Horrible trade in hindsight yes, but I got some silverware out of it, so not fussed.

Like a good CB, good fantasy owners must have a short memory.

glad it took fuey 18 hours to make the make the obvious pick and steal of the century. :tearsofjoy:
Which also made it a highly desirable, and valuable pick. I was happy taking any of the three players I had tagged at 12, and covered myself by getting 14. There were a few offers to and from a few peeps, I don't think any were unreasonable, but didn't come to fruition. After the washup, I probably could've (and logically should of) backed out of the trade, but I don't do that.

I'm still open to trading Wilson (or my other top WRs) mind you, WR is not a huge need for me, but couldn't pass up that talent at pick 12.

Which also made it a highly desirable, and valuable pick. I was happy taking any of the three players I had tagged at 12, and covered myself by getting 14. There were a few offers to and from a few peeps, I don't think any were unreasonable, but didn't come to fruition. After the washup, I probably could've (and logically should of) backed out of the trade, but I don't do that.

I'm still open to trading Wilson (or my other top WRs) mind you, WR is not a huge need for me, but couldn't pass up that talent at pick 12.

what needs do you have fu fu?

what needs do you have fu fu?

RB is what I require, even this morning I was still trying to pry Walker off of Manu.

Terry McLaurin
Tyreek Hill
Tee Higgins
Marquise Brown
Garrett Wilson

Obviously some cost more than others.

Back