Fantasy 2022 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Change the league schedule?

• Keep as is (week 1-14 regular, 15-16 play-offs)

• Add 1 week (week 1-15 regular, 16-17 play-offs)

• Add 1 week to play-offs (week 1-14 regular, 15-17 play-offs)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
I apologise for being a bit late to organise things again this year but better late than never and we still have a ton of time to organise things and draft before the start of the season.
Just to start we will do a roll call to make sure everyone is here and ready to get into it, think this will be our 5th season now!
Dannyreed
DoYourJob
drd23
Helfarch

tag didnt work mate, not sure why.

Looking forward to critiquing everyone's picks as I have no picks of my own this year. Time to dust off the Mel Kiper avatar I think.

tag didnt work mate, not sure why.

Looking forward to critiquing everyone's picks as I have no picks of my own this year. Time to dust off the Mel Kiper avatar I think.
Weird, hopefully the tags for everyone else worked. Otherwise i will send out DMs to get everyones attention.
Need to find a replacement for Helfarch also
I wasnt sure where we ended up with him? I know he popped his head back in later in season but then dipped out again so who knows. Happy to recruit a new manager but if he wants to go on without being active on here i don't mind as long as he is making the necessary changes to his team.

Weird, hopefully the tags for everyone else worked. Otherwise i will send out DMs to get everyones attention.

I wasnt sure where we ended up with him? I know he popped his head back in later in season but then dipped out again so who knows. Happy to recruit a new manager but if he wants to go on without being active on here i don't mind as long as he is making the necessary changes to his team.

Yea dont know why the tag didnt work.

Hasn't been on big footy since November last year, safe to assume hes not around regularly enough. If you cant draft you cant manage.

Once we've got everyone accounted for I will do the very first draft lottery! It will be split into 2 groups. The bottom 4 and the middle 4.
All 4 teams in the group have a 25% chance of winning and all 4 spots will be randomly selected. So last place could get the 4th pick and 5th place could get 5th overall pick.
The groups are as follows.

Middle Tier Lottery:
Kamara Train
Rumple in the Jungle
Shermy Football Team
Belichick Yo Self

Bottom Tier Lottery:
Tallahassee Trashpandas
Brady's Jockstrap
Greenville Gorilla Bears
Vegas Injury Cursed

Those tiers are where the picks were originally slated to be but due to trades are not in that order. I will post the updated list when i go through my spreadsheet

Updated Lottery Tiers!

Middle Tier Lottery:
Kamara Train
Rumple in the Jungle
Shermy Football Team
Greenville Gorilla Bears

Bottom Tier Lottery:
Vegas Injury Cursed
Brady's Jockstrap
Vegas Injury Cursed
Vegas Injury Cursed

manureid would feel robbed if he misses out on the no.1 pick!

The rest of the 1st round is currently:
9th - Jonzi FC
10th - Rumple in the Jungle (via Power House
11th - Olma FC
12th - HA HA
these picks are the playoff teams and automatically ranked in finishing order.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Block:

Damien Harris
Budda Baker
Byron Pringle (Chicago WR2)
Cordarrelle Patterson

The rest aren't enough value to bother listing.

Last edited:
200.gif

The chamo is in!

Back