Fantasy 2022 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Change the league schedule?

• Keep as is (week 1-14 regular, 15-16 play-offs)

• Add 1 week (week 1-15 regular, 16-17 play-offs)

• Add 1 week to play-offs (week 1-14 regular, 15-17 play-offs)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
What would everyone think of giving the new manager an end of 1st round compo pick? Helfys team is in pretty dire straights and not even a 1st round pick to get a top talent in.
I'm going to put some feelers out today so hopefully can get someone in to take over soon.

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
The old double edged sword.

What team are we talking about? the Trashpanda's?
Yep the Trashpandas. I personally don't think the team is a write off but happy to provide some incentive for a new owner.
But in saying that, it does push other guys picks back in the 2nd round so can understand if people aren't that keen for it.

Yep the Trashpandas. I personally don't think the team is a write off but happy to provide some incentive for a new owner.
But in saying that, it does push other guys picks back in the 2nd round so can understand if people aren't that keen for it.

Maybe two end of second round picks over the next two years instead?

It is not the worst squad I have ever seen. GG has had many worse ones than that!

With all the pieces there, I dont think it needs a leg up. Is it only this year it doesnt have a 1st?

It is not the worst squad I have ever seen. GG has had many worse ones than that!

yes, but GG doesn't abandon his teams, I get it from the perspective of you have to entice a new owner. I know id be iffy to take one over with no picks, especially when the team was a bottom 3 team last year.

Had a look of Helfarch's team, yea nah, no compo pick I reckon LennyHayes77 , changing my mind as it has some nice pieces.

Reckon you should put a poll up and have a vote on it?

Had a look of Helfarch's team, yea nah, no compo pick I reckon LennyHayes77 , changing my mind as it has some nice pieces.

Reckon you should put a poll up and have a vote on it?
Agreed. Is not as bad as I thought at first glance. Probably better than my team in actual fact.

He will only waste them, so lets save him the pain.

Sony Michel is available im pretty sure.

No backing out of draft decisions in this league, real men live with their selections. ;)

Saquon and Dalvin Cook are up for trade. Looking for picks in return. Can be this year or next year.

Let me know if Haychh offers you anything so I can beat it. ;)

Back