Fantasy 2022 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Change the league schedule?

• Keep as is (week 1-14 regular, 15-16 play-offs)

• Add 1 week (week 1-15 regular, 16-17 play-offs)

• Add 1 week to play-offs (week 1-14 regular, 15-17 play-offs)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bargain!

No idea why Fuey didn't trade Cooks predraft.

Explain yourself fuey

Just trying to give you campaigners a fighting chance...

Nah, I'm sure I was shopping him last season... and possibly the season before.

you torched the spreadsheet LennyHayes77 ?
Haha no it's still there, I think I may have revoked the viewing settings. I'm having issues using it on my phone (it's saying view only for me despite being the owner) so was just messing around with some stuff. Nothing seems to work so if anyone has any ideas of why I can't edit it unless I'm on my pc would be great.
Seems to have done this since I sent Jonzi a link to it via email

Haha no it's still there, I think I may have revoked the viewing settings. I'm having issues using it on my phone (it's saying view only for me despite being the owner) so was just messing around with some stuff. Nothing seems to work so if anyone has any ideas of why I can't edit it unless I'm on my pc would be great.
Seems to have done this since I sent Jonzi a link to it via email

Quite a few guys in the beta league also say they cant use the spreadsheet on their phone so maybe its only available on PC?
Maybe that has nothing to do with it though

GG.exe is pretty good with spreadsheets and issues like this

Quite a few guys in the beta league also say they cant use the spreadsheet on their phone so maybe its only available on PC?
Maybe that has nothing to do with it though

GG.exe is pretty good with spreadsheets and issues like this
It's weird, has been working perfectly on my phone but only stopped working in the last few days. Makes it hard to keep everything updated as I can't obviously be on my pc all the time.

It's weird, has been working perfectly on my phone but only stopped working in the last few days. Makes it hard to keep everything updated as I can't obviously be on my pc all the time.

Well open it up for everyone to use then. Or give me permission and ill update it for you when I can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Google Sheets does that every now and then for some reason.
What I do is go to the spreadsheet, and add myself as editor, even tho Im already the owner.
Then it'll work for you again....until the next time it does that....and you keep doing that to get around it.

thanks for the help friend.

Google Sheets does that every now and then for some reason.
What I do is go to the spreadsheet, and add myself as editor, even tho Im already the owner.
Then it'll work for you again....until the next time it does that....and you keep doing that to get around it.
Legend! Got it working again, how stupid haha!

Judge Judy GIF by Lifetime Telly

:p

Back