Fantasy 2022 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Change the league schedule?

• Keep as is (week 1-14 regular, 15-16 play-offs)

• Add 1 week (week 1-15 regular, 16-17 play-offs)

• Add 1 week to play-offs (week 1-14 regular, 15-17 play-offs)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks mate, you did drop 3 players so if you only meant to drop 2 I can add 1 back for you?

Yeah I gathered, you can either wait for him to be added to the database and I'll put him on your roster or I'll add someone else now for you?
Just wait and see if he is added

Anyone after a LBer?

Bobby Okereke
Myles Jack
Zach Cunningham

Looking for draft picks.

Also manureid seeing as your boy Kennedy Brooks never made it onto ESPN or the Eagles roster I will add a player of your choice to your roster free of charge to replace your non existant draft pick. Just let me know who you'd like me to add.

If anyone has a spare QB they'd be willing to swing my way I'm all ears. Not sure how long my makeshift QB Flaccid Flacco has in him.

All pieces and future picks on the table for the right candidate.

Anyone after a LBer?

Bobby Okereke
Myles Jack
Zach Cunningham

Looking for draft picks.

Also manureid seeing as your boy Kennedy Brooks never made it onto ESPN or the Eagles roster I will add a player of your choice to your roster free of charge to replace your non existant draft pick. Just let me know who you'd like me to add.
Sorry, didnt get this tag. Let me have a look

Anyone after a LBer?

Bobby Okereke
Myles Jack
Zach Cunningham

Looking for draft picks.

Actually dont worry about it. I think my roster is full anyway and would just be a speculative pick anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LennyHayes77 starting Jameis and Thomas last week when they were clearly out well before game time Sunday midnight is interesting... :think:

Vote for Lenny to lose his first round pick next year for obvious tanking?

LennyHayes77 starting Jameis and Thomas last week when they were clearly out well before game time Sunday midnight is interesting... :think:

Vote for Lenny to lose his first round pick this year?
Yes. Clear tanking early. At least my team just sucks. Also, Vale javonte's season/maybe career :(

Vote for Lenny to lose his first round pick next year for obvious tanking?
Sorry let me manually edit my team to replace Winston with Pickett and Thomas with David Bell...nope still losing by 30+ 😅

Sorry let me manually edit my team to replace Winston with Pickett and Thomas with David Bell...nope still losing by 30+ 😅

Playing Thomas with a perfectly good Rashod Bateman on your bench regardless of his score this week is where the tanking really lays.

Oh and keeping Kenny Golladay on your roster.

Staring I See You GIF by QuikTrip

Back