Fantasy 2022 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Change the league schedule?

• Keep as is (week 1-14 regular, 15-16 play-offs)

• Add 1 week (week 1-15 regular, 16-17 play-offs)

• Add 1 week to play-offs (week 1-14 regular, 15-17 play-offs)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Playing Thomas with a perfectly good Rashod Bateman on your bench regardless of his score this week is where the tanking really lays.

Oh and keeping Kenny Golladay on your roster.

Staring I See You GIF by QuikTrip
I admit it looks bad but I genuinely didn't realise how early the Saints game was this week! WA time mind you, I usually check and set my teams before bed on a Sunday night so the game was already under way by the time I looked!

I admit it looks bad but I genuinely didn't realise how early the Saints game was this week! WA time mind you, I usually check and set my teams before bed on a Sunday night so the game was already under way by the time I looked!

Fair excuse with you living in WA and Saints playing earlier than usual. Ill let you off this time.

Need Waller to have a big one tomorrow. My best score this season, but have Adams, and Kelce (and a LB) going against me.

You'll win coz I care about this league. :tearsofjoy:

You'll win coz I care about this league. :tearsofjoy:
Helps me also to take your scalp as I hold your 1st and 2nd rounders. Dont want you winning the bloody thing!

Helps me also to take your scalp as I hold your 1st and 2nd rounders. Dont want you winning the bloody thing!

Nobody ever saves their best games for fuey, always picking on me the lot of you.

Blocking TE

I haven't seen the game so was wondering why he was on a goose egg 😔

When you rely on TDs like he does for scoring hes never going to become anything good imo. Ill be starting 2 catches for 22 yard Daniel Bellinger over 7 catches for 25 yards Travis Kelce next week. If Bellinger gets Kelce's volume hes 3x the TE Kelce is.

Well at least I won in the 3 leagues I care about this week. ;)

CEH doing bugger all won me the game in another league I care about, mind you I was 0-4 in that before this week so only playing for pride.

My team is like the best if the worst. Scoring in the 160 to 175 range all but 1 week (and may again this week), but cannot get wins.

Same with me in Empire, think my lowest this year is like 160ish. Also 1-4

Back