Fantasy 2022 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Change the league schedule?

• Keep as is (week 1-14 regular, 15-16 play-offs)

• Add 1 week (week 1-15 regular, 16-17 play-offs)

• Add 1 week to play-offs (week 1-14 regular, 15-17 play-offs)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tell the whole story oh great one, you took Jonathan Taylor at 2 and traded him for Carson Wentz

Nope not the case at all... drafted Burrow, traded for Taylor

I've been thinking about this recently, so I'll go through it...

Fuey received:
Jonathan Taylor
2021 2nd (ILP) Pat Freiermuth
Carson Wentz
JD McKissic
2022 2nd (JFC) Aidan Hutchison
2022 2nd (DYJ)
Isaiah Spiller
2022 2nd (Rumply) Desmond Ridder

Fuey gave:
Ryan Tannehill
2021 1st (Ja'Marr Chase)
Jonathan Taylor
2022 4th (George Karlaftis)
Carson Wentz
2022 2nd (JFC)
Aidan Hutchison
2022 2nd (DYJ) Isaiah Spiller

Yeah sure, it looks like a pretty horrendous run of trades (and I admitted my folly in trading Taylor already)... but what if it looks like this???

Fuey received:
Jonathan Taylor
Carson Wentz
JD McKissic
2022 2nd (DYJ)
Isaiah Spiller
2021 League Championship

Fuey gave:
Ryan Tannehill
2021 1st (Ja'Marr Chase)
Jonathan Taylor
Carson Wentz
2022 2nd (JFC)
Aidan Hutchison

Not so bad now, is it?? :cool:

Fuey received:
Jonathan Taylor
Carson Wentz
JD McKissic

Fuey gave:
Ryan Tannehill
2021 1st (Ja'Marr Chase)
Jonathan Taylor
Carson Wentz
2022 2nd (JFC)
Aidan Hutchison
Into individual trades it was:

Tannehill + Chase for Taylor + Freiermuth

Taylor + Karlaftis for Wentz, McKissic + Hutchison

Wentz + Hutchison for Spiller

Spiller for Ridder

So realistically, it's just been Tannehill + draft pick for Ridder at the end of the day :D

My CMC trade was worse looking back:

In: CMC
Out: Etienne, St.Brown (before he did anything notable), Pick 10 = Trey McBride (thank christ rumply didnt choose Garrett Wilson instead or it would look even worse) and another first next year to come!

You'd struggle to do Etienne for CMC straight up today without the rest.

At least I got the best of fuey to make up for some of it this year:

In: Stevenson, Pick 12 = Dameon Pierce , 2023 2nd
Out: Ekeler, 2023 4th

haha, the Kool aid is strong :p

If you want me to boil it down further, I drafted Tannehill in the 6th rd the previous year...

So technically speaking, I got Ridder for a 6th rd pick. Thats a massive win in my book :p

Shame Dak, CMC and Aiyuk are on byes this week.

Would have been a great chance to win by the greatest margin ever seen in fantasy playing Lenny who has no QB's along with Barkley, Sutton, Pollard and Bateman all out this week and * all to replace them with on his bench.

86 point spread as it currently stands.

Last edited:
Same Dak, CMC and Aiyuk are on byes this week.

Would have been a great chance to win by the greatest margin ever seen in fantasy playing Lenny who has no QB's along with Barkley, Sutton, Pollard and Bateman all out this week and * all to replace them with on his bench.

Do like 2 teams have all of the good starting QBs in this league? I am running one short this week as well.

Do like 2 teams have all of the good starting QBs in this league? I am running one short this week as well.

IDK, there aren't many good fantasy QBs these days. Allen, Mahomes, Hurts and Jackson and thats about it.

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Still in the market for a QB. Willing to pay top dollar for the right name if any team looking to the future want to do business. Waddle, Mixon, future 1st/s available. Nothing off the table.

IDK, there aren't many good fantasy QBs these days. Allen, Mahomes, Hurts and Jackson and thats about it.

Burrow is elite if Hurts and Jackson are.

To put a formula on it, based on this seasons scores so far, Mahomes and Allen have had one game with <20FP

Burrow has had 4, same as Jackson. Hurts has had 2. Hurts hasn't had a 40+ like the other two though, and Jackson/Burrow's two best scores are better than Hurts' best, so I think its fair to have them on the same tier. Elite, but not at the same level as Jarrod and Patty.

I've ruled out anyone who has a game score of <10 being elite which is pretty much everyone else. Tua had the half game, but pretty much every other week stacks up to that 2nd tier.

Burrow is elite if Hurts and Jackson are.

To put a formula on it, based on this seasons scores so far, Mahomes and Allen have had one game with <20FP

Burrow has had 4, same as Jackson. Hurts has had 2. Hurts hasn't had a 40+ like the other two though, and Jackson/Burrow's two best scores are better than Hurts' best, so I think its fair to have them on the same tier. Elite, but not at the same level as Jarrod and Patty.

I've ruled out anyone who has a game score of <10 being elite which is pretty much everyone else. Tua had the half game, but pretty much every other week stacks up to that 2nd tier.

Burrow sucks, mid QB. No Chase = No Burrow.

Take away Diggs from Allen... take away Brown from Hurts... take away the Ravens O-Line from Jackson, then they're all pedestrian.

Mahomes is the only true elite, I know.

Allen, Hurts and Jackson can all survive on rushing and rushing TDs without their top option as fantasy QBs.

I agree on Mahomes, the only pocket passing QB who I feel could get by with anyone out there.

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Shame Dak, CMC and Aiyuk are on byes this week.

Yeah this could get ugly. Could I be the first team to go winless? I'm going to need to do some seriously good drafting next year!

Constantgin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2020
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFG , Pacers, ND, Gunners
I can part with Zack wilson or Mac Jones if your really desperate for a qb.

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
I can part with Zack wilson or Mac Jones if your really desperate for a qb.
Thanks mate, I would be keen but who knows if they're actually an upgrade on my current mob. Unfortunately I'll probably have to keep rolling with my combinations of Stafford/Jimmy/PJ :sick:

Back