Fantasy 2022 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Change the league schedule?

• Keep as is (week 1-14 regular, 15-16 play-offs)

• Add 1 week (week 1-15 regular, 16-17 play-offs)

• Add 1 week to play-offs (week 1-14 regular, 15-17 play-offs)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Shocking week , well done fufu , I wont be able to turn this embarrassing loss around in the post season, title all sewn up!
Cannot be beaten now. Sportsbet are paying out on his title win.

Also for those playing at home the trade deadline will be the 24th November. Been fairly quiet so far this year, wonder if we'll see some late bombshells?

Everyone should post who is available, I dont really have anyone that would help people right now, but might be willing to move Kupp still for the right price

Shocking week , well done fufu , I wont be able to turn this embarrassing loss around in the post season, title all sewn up!

Wasn't that bad a week for you, the average score amongst all teams this season is around 155, and you scored above that.

As we all know, this one is nowhere near over, its not like home field will give me an advantage or anything. You're a better all round team, if Mahomes or Burrow fail, I'm cooked.

Wasn't that bad a week for you, the average score amongst all teams this season is around 155, and you scored above that.

As we all know, this one is nowhere near over, its not like home field will give me an advantage or anything. You're a better all round team, if Mahomes or Burrow fail, I'm cooked.

No Kupp for the rest of the season hurts, Aiyuk isn't an ideal WR2 for the rest of the season on a SF team full of weapons

Everyone should post who is available, I dont really have anyone that would help people right now, but might be willing to move Kupp still for the right price
Kupp price just out of interest?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really thought my run was over during the early games, Jonzi was the last team to beat me in 2021, and the early games projection had me beat by 15-20pts at times. Big guns got my back thankfully!

16-straight for the bad guy...

Whole heap of mid-low tier guys I'd be looking to package up with picks to try upgrade

Available:
  • All QB's (Stafford, Jimmy G, Willis, PJ Walker) on table for anything involving a QB upgrade
  • Conner, Jamaal Williams, Fournette
  • Lazard, Gabe Davis, Paris Campbell, Cooks
  • Schultz, Hurst, Fant
  • J Bosa

Back