Oct 7-10: Repco Bathurst 1000, Mount Panorama, NSW

Nov 6-7: ITM Auckland SuperSprint, NZ

Dec 3-5: Gold Coast Street Circuit, Surfers Paradise, QLD

Finale coincides with week 2 of Schoolies too

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
Think about it, JUBJUB died without witnessing the McLaughlin 3peat?

It reminds me of my Richmond fan uncle dying the week after the tiges got done over by Karmichael Hunt.

On another note. Listening to V8Sleuth podcast interview of Andy Raymond, Noonan brought up that a cameraman for a lot of the time of ATCC/Supercars broadcasts was an Olympic swimming champion. Ian O'Brien, 200m breaststroke at Tokyo 64.

Just about done with this trash category

Between this and the whole " Riana sacked so Seamers missus can have a hobby " caper.

Last edited:
Just about done with this trash category

Between this and the whole " Riana sacked so Seamers missus can have a hobby " caper.

The *in muppets that run this sport make the AFL look good, just a joke. Replacing Ingall with Lowndes was rubbish and it's getting worse.

Paulie explained that they needed to find an attractive blonde woman, but one that wouldn’t have any f**king idea about Supercars, in case they accidentally mention on air how f**ked the series is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have watched the 1993 and 1994 series’ over the last week, a lot less penalty’s back then, no aero wash issues. The VP’s looked good I reckon. I’d forgotten how good DJ was when being interviewed while racing. Brock was very good in the second half of ‘94 at the age of 49. Pretty sure he ditched it at Bathurst though that year. And the testing was out of control, Winfield team did 100 days of testing.

Been good watching though, brings back some memories.

* she is too :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Maybe it's Abbey Gelmi ( who got the role , not Seamer )i, she got announced as a reporter for the new ARG series today.

Either way, it's not Riana.

Also saw a tweet today about Supercars reconsidering the Larko decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back