JUB JUB Supercars thread

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
The penalty handed out makes shane look like a goose. Just over take him.
Shane played it beautifully.
If the penalty was larger, or Waters was closer, then there would have been a points swing.
If anything it makes Shane look extremely quick thinking about how the repercussions could play out. All in seconds.
Anyway, they’ve moved on.

Does he? Dude has been on point with his driving for years now. SVG was smart to do what he did as Anton did spin him out.
Two broken steering arms this year from dive bombing. Got away with the first one as it was the last corner of the race.

Hardly “Dive bombing”. Unlike ADP’s move from outta nowhere. Pretty funny how you jump on SVG after he gets taken out. I thought I’d only find those nuffposts on Facebook 🤣
It was the sook afterwards that i didn't like. Good call since i hardly post on FB :rolleyesv1:

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hmmm.
Not sure this is the remit of a supercar driver.
How can he say what was happening in the moments before this incident? He wasn’t there and there is no evidence from the vehicle.
I’d love to be on the jury and piss this fellow out of the court.

Hmmm.
Not sure this is the remit of a supercar driver.
How can he say what was happening in the moments before this incident? He wasn’t there and there is no evidence from the vehicle.
I’d love to be on the jury and piss this fellow out of the court.
I know that road well

Dead straight 60km limit

Mar 25, 2009
The Tower
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Waters and Best…
the simpsons sheep GIF

Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm|V/OzCricket|NBA-P|NHL-P|V8|F1
Pretty audacious from SVG to just continue on to lap 20 or so before pitting... he's basically the only one to maintain pace into the teens of laps. Too easy for him, it seemed. I always find it funny when an overcut strategy works out.

Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm|V/OzCricket|NBA-P|NHL-P|V8|F1
Good close qualifying session that Waters tops for Race 22 which starts soon. Randle second is a quality effort for the youngster and SVG in 3rd.

Another quality qualifying effort from Waters sees him top it again for Race 23. ADP 2nd and SVG third, both less than a tenth behind Waters.

If SVG has the same sort of degradation minimization, I'd suspect he'll be hard to beat in either race.

Back