JUB JUB Supercars thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow wasn't expecting that either. Surely not going elsewhere, it was such a cushy seat for him.

Always loved GT, hope he hangs around the paddock.
I saw on Facebook someone said Jaime Whincup said they were disappointed with HIS decision.
He’s either got a massive deal from another team or he’s pulling the plug from V8’s.

Oh god no.
Currently having to drive a Ranger….. (company car)
Biggest POS I’ve ever had the misfortune to drive in over 40 years of driving.
Poor ergonomics. Horrible plastics. Terrible ride quality. Horrible road grip, even in the dry.
I might just complain to the boss that he’s trying to kill me.
The new model?
My uncle has just got the new 6cy and he loves it compared to his previous model.
Maybe that means that one was even shitter

Tickford are thinking of dumping Jake Kostecki on grounds of general shitness. Good thing he hardly features in that video.

Oh god no.
Currently having to drive a Ranger….. (company car)
Biggest POS I’ve ever had the misfortune to drive in over 40 years of driving.
Poor ergonomics. Horrible plastics. Terrible ride quality. Horrible road grip, even in the dry.
I might just complain to the boss that he’s trying to kill me.
All “trucks” are 🤮

Except maybe this one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The new model?
My uncle has just got the new 6cy and he loves it compared to his previous model.
Maybe that means that one was even shitter
Not new.
Even then they’d have to do a lot of work to make this thing decent to drive.
Drove my old company car today and Gove me the Falcon anyday. Now that is old, but easier to drive and operate in every department.

But he was still 11th, and Vettel was 12th.
If it was a real list of the 50 best drivers then the first 20 places should be the 2022 F1 drivers.
We are always being told they are the cream of the crop after all.

If Ric finished the year 7th in the McLaren and Perez finished 6th in the Red Bull, would you be arguing so vehemently that Sergio was the better driver?

If Ric finished the year 7th in the McLaren and Perez finished 6th in the Red Bull, would you be arguing so vehemently that Sergio was the better driver?
Points mean everything, so yes Sergio was the better driver in your scenario.
If not, why even award points?
If you prefer not to take points as the final arbitrator, then maybe Lewis has a couple less championships.

Points mean everything, so yes Sergio was the better driver in your scenario.
If not, why even award points?
If you prefer not to take points as the final arbitrator, then maybe Lewis has a couple less championships.

Disagree. Points give you the order of the best combination of driver and machine, not the best driver.

But he was still 11th, and Vettel was 12th.
If it was a real list of the 50 best drivers then the first 20 places should be the 2022 F1 drivers.
If it was a real list of the best 50 drivers, the top 6-10 are only for the legit best F1 and WRC drivers. 11-30 are a mix of the 25-85% of the F1 field + better WEC and Indycar drivers. The rest are the lesser Indy/WEC/GT/Touring car drivers.

We are always being told they are the cream of the crop after all.
Martin Brundle validating himself and F1 snobbery from the F1 industry and fanboys.

David Noble, yes the sacked Norf coach, is the new CEO of Dick Johnson Racing
View attachment 1565665
Also McLoley Jones with another practice crash

Its been a while (2012) since Eugene Arocca went from AFL footy to motorsport.

With Ryan Story in the background, David Noble has every chance of being successful in another sport.

aGen3-BRT-Hero-LR.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back