SaintKing23

Debutant
Jun 18, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
yeah I cant see how Richmond miss.

7th and 8th gona be tight...

dogs, port, saints, suns
we should be 7th at worst. Should be fighting for 3rd and 4th. We should beat kangas, lose to lions, beat bombers, carlton 50/50, swans (a) 50/50, beat freo again, beat dogs, beat the eagles, beat hawks again, cats 50/50, lions 35/65, swans 65/35

Macca180

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2021
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
This is going to be last round

exciting finish

u got

melbourne
brisbane
freo
cats
saints
swans
blues
tigers
dogs
port
pies
Gold Coast

12 teams still fighting for 8 spots

top 4 open

pretty sure it has not been so tight like this by this stage of season for a long time.

percentage will be huge.

lewdogs

Cancelled
Saints Pledge Contributor
Jun 4, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Arsenal, Portland Trailblazers
I have done how I feel the results are going to go after half way through the season and have Melbourne And Lions playing for top spot in round 23 at the Gabba
Brisbane's next three games are tough. Freo (a) Saints (h) bye Melb (a). Could easily lose all three.

I'd usually fancy you to beat us but it's a Saturday night game after you have a Sunday night game in Perth, while we're coming off the bye. You got dogged a but with the timing.

Feb 9, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Brisbane and Melbourne are safe. Everyone below Gold Coast are gone.

Couple of draw related notes.

Richmond's draw really opens up. 4 remaining games against the top 8 are Geelong, Fremantle, Brisbane and Carlton which are all at the MCG. They'll play Finals.

St. Kilda's goes the other way. Brisbane x2, Sydney x2, Freo (at Marvel) Geelong (at Kardinia) and Carlton left.

Going through the ladder predicter there look to be huge games every week.

Sep 7, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Mavs, West Ham
1. Demons
2. Cats
3. Saints
4. Lions
5. Blues
6. Dockers
7. Swans
8. Tigers

How many more games do you have Geelong losing?

Best case scenario is that we drop another 3 IMO (take your pick from Dogs x2, Richmond, Dees at KP) and 15-7 won't be enough for second.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheUnicorn

Premiership Player
Nov 1, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
Melbourne.png

Geelong.png

Brisbane.png

Fremantle.png

Sydney.png

Richmond.png

StKilda.png

GoldCoast.png
Carlton.png

Aug 30, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
How many more games do you have Geelong losing?

Best case scenario is that we drop another 3 IMO (take your pick from Dogs x2, Richmond, Dees at KP) and 15-7 won't be enough for second.
From memory just the one loss against the Dees. But that’s very winnable at Kardinia.

Admittedly you have a lot of tough games however I still think you’ll go in as favourites against Blues, Tigers, Dogs, Saints & Port (away). Could easily drop a couple more, & probably will. When doing the ladder predictor it’s just easier to plug in the favourite.

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Should be this I think:

1. Dees

2. Lions

3. Freo

4. Blues

5. Cats

6. Tigers

7. Swans

8. St kilda

Yes I do think we will do better than the swans. Playing over there with our injuries and still got within a goal is very good. Should’ve iced the game. Buddy had to play a freak game for them to win, he’s not reliable every week.

Nov 13, 2015
In Transit
AFL Club
Carlton
Should be this I think:

1. Dees

2. Lions

3. Freo

4. Blues

5. Cats

6. Tigers

7. Swans

8. St kilda

Yes I do think we will do better than the swans. Playing over there with our injuries and still got within a goal is very good. Should’ve iced the game. Buddy had to play a freak game for them to win, he’s not reliable every week.

Can't see us finishing top 4 now, bottom half of the 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back