2nds 2022 Lions Reserves and VFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Folks,
Just wondering how Kalin Lane is performing in the ressies.
How far off an AFL game do you see him?
Cheers.

I think he'll be best 22 in 2 years, but will start pushing for selection next year. Has shown a lot of growth this year which is great to see.

Cocky seems to get near the ball although not getting it. Matho doing the job well.
Lester you think we should play more through.
T Berry either doing a run with role or just running with his player as not touching it much
Nor Madden out of the back line just looked 2 handballs and 2 kicks..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our reserves is just a breeding ground to develop players to come into the seniors and play a simple role competently.

Not many in our ressies at the moment you think you could play a significant amount of footy at AFL level

Oh dear. Looked like a pretty serious leg injury to Jack Payne there. Let's hope Adams, Dizzy & Harris stay fit if so.

Outside of that, Carter Michael's playing very well. McFadyen showing more signs he could be a McGovern-type intercept defender too, but would need to show quite a few more signs in the second half of this year to get a new contract.

Oh dear. Looked like a pretty serious leg injury to Jack Payne there. Let's hope Adams, Dizzy & Harris stay fit if so.

Outside of that, Carter Michael's playing very well. McFadyen showing more signs he could be a McGovern-type intercept defender too, but would need to show quite a few more signs in the second half of this year to get a new contract.
Michael was right on the cusp of a game last year, was emergency from memory then fell off the cliff. What’s happened? I haven’t seen any twos games but what I saw of him he looked good, typical left footer coming off the half back.

It's been available for a few weeks now. Top right of screen on my Android device. It won't appear if you're not connected to the same wi-fi network though.

Not working for me despite being set up correctly. Hardly surprised though, it's such an average app.

Michael was right on the cusp of a game last year, was emergency from memory then fell off the cliff. What’s happened? I haven’t seen any twos games but what I saw of him he looked good, typical left footer coming off the half back.

I guess it was probably between him or Kiddy for that extra rebounding defender role alongside Rich - Kiddy has it for now. Reckon Carter's right in the frame as Dan's replacement whenever that time comes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back