2nds 2022 Lions Reserves and VFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fullarton is looking like a much more developed player lately and seems to be more of a presence.

Lohmann seems a genuinely dangerous player. Tunstill and Wilmot developing well late in their first season.

Gee Lohmann looks like he is really going to be something... get excited Lions fans.

Robertson looking like an inside beast.... look out Jarryd Lyons.

Fullarton is clunking some marks.... out McStay in Fullarton.... 2023?

Going to be hard for the coaches not to bring Lohmann in after this performance. He’s a freak. 11 marks!

Dev starting to rise above VFL level as well. I really hope we hold onto him because he’ll be playing seniors next year in my opinion.

Not many were cheap marks either. Worked hard for them by getting to good positions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to be hard for the coaches not to bring Lohmann in after this performance. He’s a freak. 11 marks!

Dev starting to rise above VFL level as well. I really hope we hold onto him because he’ll be playing seniors next year in my opinion.
Had 11 last week as well from memory. He’s too good to be playing VFL and is in our best 22 imo

Not many were cheap marks either. Worked hard for them by getting to good positions.

Was still applying elite defensive chasing in the final minutes too. He’s like a Kelpie. Just keeps working.

Was still applying elite defensive chasing in the final minutes too. He’s like a Kelpie. Just keeps working.

His work rate up the ground is seriously impressive too. He was around the back 50 at multiple times - including late in the third when the pressure was on. Could play wing or mid.

Lohmann is. Ridiculously exciting prospect. He, Tunstill and Wilmot are looking like great pick ups (early days I know, but it's hard not to get excited.)
Agreed! Tunstill has great hands. Will be solid once he bulks up a bit. Wilmot has slowly improved all year. Easy to forget he was only a couple days from being eligible for this years draft instead of last so if he were playing underage footy again this season there is a good chance he’d be rated top 10. He reads the flight of the ball really well to get a spoil in. He has the attributes to offer plenty offensively with his dash and long kicking but he also looks like a really good defender. That long bomb 60m goal was a thing of beauty too.

Wilmot and Lohmann are high impact per possession players as well, and will add some serious pace at both ends of the ground.

Wilmot, Lohman and Ashcroft into our side in 2023 really would give us an exciting new look.
I do believe that we will need to make some changes to our team/style next year. Hopefully we do see some movement of the supposed best 22 locked players so we do get to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back