Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated list position

1669782556976.png

And 2024 as it stands

1669783458008-png.1564958

Last edited:
"I said a smartass comment and then he replied with a smartass comment. He's a troll."

Man the iq level of some in here.
Lol, apparently everyone's IQ is lower because no one else agrees with your opinions.... again.

The irony of this post.

Keays has his limitations & Taylor has higher potential, but it's laughable to suggest that Taylor is ahead of Keays at this point in time.

Lol, apparently everyone's IQ is lower because no one else agrees with your opinions.... again.

The irony of this post.

Keays has his limitations & Taylor has higher potential, but it's laughable to suggest that Taylor is ahead of Keays at this point in time.
No one as in the keays fan club.

You don't even know what the topic was so why even reply. The guy said that taylor might ask for a trade for better opportunity and that keays was one of the players in front of him. I simply said keays would be traded before taylor and that's why I said taylor is in front of keays. But as always you're ignorant.

No one as in the keays fan club.

You don't even know what the topic was so why even reply. The guy said that taylor might ask for a trade for better opportunity and that keays was one of the players in front of him. I simply said keays would be traded before taylor and that's why I said taylor is in front of keays. But as always you're ignorant.
I think if it was a hypothetical, that either Taylor or Keays was to become a trade option I’d be keeping Taylor he has potential to push past Keays

Edit: he ain’t there yet

Last edited:

I think if it was a hypothetical, that either Taylor or Keays was to become a trade option I’d be keeping Taylor he has potential to push past Keays

Edit: he ain’t there yet
Unless Taylor improves his endurance a tad he might not even get there...

you maybe right, not that familiar with that, but I believe the rest is there
So do I but endurance is still a ??? re a full time AFL midfielder role, not overly quick but agility and evasion are high end along with his kicking and footy I.Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back