List Mgmt. 2022 List Management and trading thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
North don't need a ruck with Goldstein going around again, Tristan Xerri, Jacob Edwards Charlie Comben and Callum Coleman-Jones....it's already the land of the Giants at Arden Street.
Give me someone else to give them instead of ROB then. You want reid as bad as I do. I think he will overtake horne quite quickly.

Fancy that the premiership winning side can salary cap relieve a side 11 spots below them.
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark...

North Receive
Adelaide 2023 1st
Adelaide 2023 2nd
ROB

Adelaide Receive
Thomas (salary dump, wants out)
North 2023 1st

- Adelaide use pick 23 on a developing ruck

- MM picked with points post pick 23

- 2023 1st on H Reid or Moir at worst

Get it done take the risk
Lol

Fancy that the premiership winning side can salary cap relieve a side 11 spots below them.
Has anyone gone through Geelongs list and put an approximate pay to each player and seen what it comes to?
Going through GC and one has to question where the cash is going but Brodie last year and now Bowles $700-$800k backend, imagine King, Luko then Rowell, Anderson and Hollands when comparing to Atkins

Has anyone gone through Geelongs list and put an approximate pay to each player and seen what it comes to?
Going through GC and one has to question where the cash is going but Brodie last year and now Bowles $700-$800k backend, imagine King, Luko then Rowell, Anderson and Hollands when comparing to Atkins
Has anyone gone through Costa's payroll looking for relatives of Cats footballers...

These players backended, where was the money going 3 years ago?

Has anyone gone through Costa's payroll looking for relatives of Cats footballers...
He had bigger balls and integrity than the majority in the AFL.
He took on the fruit and veg Mafia who were giving massive kickbacks to buyers and won.
No doubt he's partly responsible for Geelongs culture.

How many players families he employees no idea but compared to Pratt he would be considered an angel

He had bigger balls and integrity than the majority in the AFL.
He took on the fruit and veg Mafia who were giving massive kickbacks to buyers and won.
No doubt he's partly responsible for Geelongs culture.

How many players families he employees no idea but compared to Pratt he would be considered an angel
You sort of missed the point though...

You sort of missed the point though...
No, there's some people I'm very cautious what I would say and not take part questioning their integrity.
Costa is one, I know guys who spoke so highly of his integrity in those days I wouldn't be part of any innuendo or potential slander, having worked for Dick that's a different story.

I'm not convinced he or Balme would have any part in rorting.
They are/were very shrewd operators and success follows them.

No, there's some people I'm very cautious what I would say and not take part questioning their integrity.
Costa is one, I know guys who spoke so highly of his integrity in those days I wouldn't be part of any innuendo or potential slander, having worked for Dick that's a different story.

I'm not convinced he or Balme would have any part in rorting.
They are/were very shrewd operators and success follows them.
Lol, little naive. ;)

Just ask Cats supporters...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, little naive. ;)

Just ask Cats supporters...
Naive vs not being prepared to go somewhere where I don't have facts?
Would rather let a guilty person go free than lock up an innocent one.
This world is full of slander and it's easy to get sucked into.
I'm not saying it isn't happening, I'm saying if I dont have evidence then I have no right to question.
We criticise media for making sh*t up without facts and then if we go do the same what's that say?

If I had never heard such strong testimony from business associates in S.A. then I may not give benefit of doubt.

What it would prove is how stupid and incompetent out lot were with tippettgate.

How can Tarranto whom is 24 yrs of age and a best and Fairest in year GWS played grand final be traded for a pick 12 and 19 and here everyone is saying a 22 year old Rankine whom has had one good year in the system and still did not make the top 10 in GC B & F and we must give up a pick 5 . Rowey keeps saying it and I hope Reid has more smarts to realise he is not worth a pick 5 when other more established players are going for a lot less

Last edited:
How can Tarranto whom is 24 yrs of age and a best and Fairest in GWS grand final be traded for a pick 12 and 19 and here everyone is saying a 22 year old Rankine whom has had one good year in the system and still did not make the top 10 in GC B & F and we must give up a pick 5 . Rowey keeps saying it and I hope Reid has more smarts to realise he is not worth a pick 5 when other more established players are going for a lot less
GWS needed Tarranto to leave due to salary cap. Once he chose Richmond they're obligated to do a deal.
No different to Treloar and Grundy will be the same.
You can't push someone out and expect full tote odds.

It will be nice if we can get something reasonable back from pick 5.

From round 10, Fogs and Rankine kicked over 50 goals between them
That's potentially 100 goals in a season between a 23 and 24 year old.
He's so classy and as some else stated I think he will set Adelaide oval alight.

From round 10, Fogs and Rankine kicked over 50 goals between them
That's potentially 100 goals in a season between a 23 and 24 year old.
You sure about your maths there? Or are you suggesting we imagine another 25 goals each from round 1-9?

If Doedee puts on another year like the one just gone then he might be spending some time in the SANFL, despite our need for experience.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I think Tom has gotten into the Chase Jones mindset of scrambling around trying to cover every aspect of his role at once while not achieving much at all in real time.
If he simplifies his processes and defends his opponent first and foremost then intercepts/spoils when the time is right he can get back to the form he’s renowned for.
Jones a work in progress but has also simplified his game for better results last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back