List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA Pt2: Electric Boogaloo

Remove this Banner Ad

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Clearly we think the project players we have in mind have some chance of making it at AFL and want to give them an opportunity. Western had the opportunity and after such, we decided he was never going to make it.
Seems premature decision making to me, he missed half the season after starting well, and this being his second season
Crowden had ? six years which is quite a difference and why I don't care

Boomer93

Team Captain
Jun 4, 2022
AFL Club
Fremantle
I still can't understand the Western delisting when it's now clear we're obliged to take at least one project player as a rookie, and he's a 19 year old project player already two years advanced of what we'll pick up.
Crowden delisting? Meh
Clearly the dockers recruiting staff think that across the entirety of Australia there is a project player with a better chance of making it the western.

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Seems premature decision making to me, he missed half the season after starting well, and this being his second season
Crowden had ? six years which is quite a difference and why I don't care

Crowden was lucky to get as long as he did but is clearly closer to AFL level than Western is and ever will be.

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Clearly the dockers recruiting staff think that across the entirety of Australia there is a project player with a better chance of making it the western.
Clearly
And statistically he's more likely to go the way of a Wilson King than a Menegola. I just happen to believe he'll be a Sam not a Jordan

Boomer93

Team Captain
Jun 4, 2022
AFL Club
Fremantle
Clearly
And statistically he's more likely to go the way of a Wilson King than a Menegola. I just happen to believe he'll be a Sam not a Jordan
He certainly seemed unlucky, was doing really well and then ripped his hammy off the bone, has a queit finish to the season and they delist him?

I have a feeling there is more to it then talent.

myfreodom

Senior List
Oct 4, 2022
AFL Club
Fremantle
Menegola, who is signed to the Cats until the end of next year, is said to have been mentioned among negotiations between Geelong, the Western Bulldogs and Fremantle.

"A name that did come up yesterday, I'm not suggesting Geelong want to move him on or he wanted to go, but I know that Sam Menegola's name was raised as part of discussions with Fremantle and the Bulldogs yesterday," Browne told Triple M.

Dec 6, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Menegola, who is signed to the Cats until the end of next year, is said to have been mentioned among negotiations between Geelong, the Western Bulldogs and Fremantle.

"A name that did come up yesterday, I'm not suggesting Geelong want to move him on or he wanted to go, but I know that Sam Menegola's name was raised as part of discussions with Fremantle and the Bulldogs yesterday," Browne told Triple M.
It’s a bit late to be talking trades now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 13, 2002
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, The Abbotsford Anglers
Lobb is such a clown.
He’s got about as much class as Bryn Edestein.
Good riddance.
You can always predict the fcukers that will be bagging out the club with some less than subtle passive aggressive comments a few days after getting traded. Of course Rory is one.
I was looking for the Lobb dedication and farewell thread lol

Swiggy

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Nah I haven't heard any whispers either, just a feeling given how harshly he has been cut after injury.
Think there too many infront of him, wouldn’t surprise me if Henry moves back to forward line plus if Tippa does come, don’t need that many small forwards on the list

wakojako

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 15, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Thanks Crowden for your service to the club, he knew the odds were stacked against him when Ras and Johno were drafted but still played his heart out at Peel. If he had the speed of someone like Clark he would be one of the best mids in the comp. Good luck in your future you sexy thing!

Mar 13, 2002
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, The Abbotsford Anglers
Thanks Crowden for your service to the club, he knew the odds were stacked against him when Ras and Johno were drafted but still played his heart out at Peel. If he had the speed of someone like Clark he would be one of the best mids in the comp. Good luck in your future!
He was just a bit slow and kept getting caught at AFL level

Cobbler

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
I was looking for the Lobb dedication and farewell thread lol
Confused High Quality GIF

david hollins

Draftee
May 24, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
He was just a bit slow and kept getting caught at AFL level
I realize his time was up but he bloody never got a chance in his preferred position. He was never a HFF, not elusive enough. But a defensive mid, could of been good. Now we just got one, injury prone , 28 yr old to play the position he was born to play with his athletic style or lack of it. He was never blessed with Fyfe's athleticism but s**t, he could of made it if played in the right position. Look at Fyfe, magnificent midfielder but put him in the forward line and good luck with that. Mitch had an unbelievable year at peel, way, way better than the 2 very young mids that everyone raves about but all he gets is 'good wafl player'. Wot a lot of s**t. All the very best Mitch and thank you.

Back