List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would definetly play Treacy as a 2nd ruck. He may not win the tap everytime but he is agile and tackles like a beast for a big man!!!
I'd play Cox or Logue in the same role Acres played a bit last year. Lobb can take the centre clearance and then go forward, with Logue or Cox doing the around the ground work. Both have massive leaps.

Luke Jackson and Logan McDonald

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the family moved to Melbourne?
The family live around the corner from me. I’ve seen Luke running around the local oval where I walk my dog. Luke is currently training with a small group including some WB players at South Femantle. My daughter is good friends Luke’s younger brother at Rossmoyne SHS and honestly not sure that the rumours have been heating up. If there is any signs of homesickness would be good to get him across to Freo but I wouldn’t get too excited just yet.

With Valente's retirement are we allowed to pickup a player in the supplemental period or is it too late?

The SSP period hasn't passed yet but I'm not sure we've had anyone training with the club. I guess a few Peel players have been in the match sims

I think it's much more likely we'll keep a spot open for the mid-season draft

The SSP period hasn't passed yet but I'm not sure we've had anyone training with the club. I guess a few Peel players have been in the match sims

I think it's much more likely we'll keep a spot open for the mid-season draft
At the last mid-season draft I think they said they didn't want to pickup anyone for only 6 months, so they might prefer to grab some now and give them almost a year to assess them. They might also think they need extra cover with potential COVID absences.

Roy George?

He nominated for the 2021 draft, so he should be eligible.

We have until March 9th

That's the one. What sort of player is he?

It would have been nice to know before the draft. Greg Clark would have been a good like for like player which would have been ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back