Keeper Lg. 2022 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players I've either lost to injury during this round so far or in pre-season:

B: Coleman, Salem, Duggan
C: Laird, Prestia, Yeo
F: Cameron, Billings, Stringer

Can't wait for Sunday's games. At least none of them have COVID.. that I know of :D
I have said it before, depth is king!

Warriors missing 7 players in the conversation for best 22.

B: Lloyd,
C: Curnow, Seedsman
R: McEvoy
F: Papley, Bruest, Darling

I wonder what the league average is?

You have have 6 non selected players on your field and 5 selected players that you haven’t bothered to use. There’s league rules against doing that.
Where I work I have no reception so I have to make do with what I can and by the time I got the chance some games had already started so I had to field what I could

Where I work I have no reception so I have to make do with what I can and by the time I got the chance some games had already started so I had to field what I could
Then it is a waste of all of our time having you in the league? May as well not have a coach at all!

I have said it before, depth is king!

Warriors missing 7 players in the conversation for best 22.

B: Lloyd,
C: Curnow, Seedsman
R: McEvoy
F: Papley, Bruest, Darling

I wonder what the league average is?

B: Bowes, Wilson, O’Brien (S De Koning)
C: Jones, Anderson
R: Ryder
F: Rohan, Miers

My best 22 injured players. Got a couple of surprise omissions as well. It should get a few back and hopefully SDK is alright. Lots of these dude probably aren’t part of my future but would be handy to have. It’s been a blood bath!

Who twisted your knickers, we all have lives outside of a online forum mate! Im home for a week at a time so just for you I’ll make sure my team is up to standard.

That’s fair enough but it’s just a reminder to at least have hind, Durdin, stephens in your lineup as you can assume they would be selected. I have a personal interest in it though which I’ll explain. I wouldn’t want to have pick 2 instead of 1 next season. Or same for Wise Guy Sam based on you not having the fullest line up you can week to week. So just letting you know there’s an actual league rule for at minimum setting your lineup. Being absent from the forum, not replying to pms on trade requests is totally fine. In fact you don’t need to make a single post all season. But you need to be active in selecting your lineup. For the integrity of the final draft positions.

Who twisted your knickers, we all have lives outside of a online forum mate! Im home for a week at a time so just for you I’ll make sure my team is up to standard.
See Zims response.

Guys like Hind who is a premium back should have been picked.
Perkins and Stephens also likely should have been picked just as basic team setting.

That’s fair enough but it’s just a reminder to at least have hind, Durdin, stephens in your lineup as you can assume they would be selected. I have a personal interest in it though which I’ll explain. I wouldn’t want to have pick 2 instead of 1 next season. Or same for Wise Guy Sam based on you not having the fullest line up you can week to week. So just letting you know there’s an actual league rule for at minimum setting your lineup. Being absent from the forum, not replying to pms on trade requests is totally fine. In fact you don’t need to make a single post all season. But you need to be active in selecting your lineup. For the integrity of the final draft positions.

Excuse you, I’ve got Rohan and Wilson due back real soon so I’m not sure why you would include me in the potential pick 1 discussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See Zims response.

Guys like Hind who is a premium back should have been picked.
Perkins and Stephens also likely should have been picked just as basic team setting.
Yeh I understand that and I completely take responsibility, I did change those into my team but I didn’t see the save changes down the bottom so I switched them and closed my browser, I then loaded back
Up after a few games to see how I was going and went to fix my mistake but games had already started so I could only switch in who hadn’t played yet

Yeh I understand that and I completely take responsibility, I did change those into my team but I didn’t see the save changes down the bottom so I switched them and closed my browser, I then loaded back
Up after a few games to see how I was going and went to fix my mistake but games had already started so I could only switch in who hadn’t played yet
Cheers, a response like that would have helped explain it to begin with.

Do we maybe want to fix the lineups so as waivers ect arnt affected this round? Probably a big one?

I’ve done that before :p

Cheers, a response like that would have helped explain it to begin with.

Do we maybe want to fix the lineups so as waivers ect arnt affected this round? Probably a big one?
My bad man, been a rough morning being understaffed should of had a vape before replying haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back