Keeper Lg. 2022 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some match up Zim^zuM .. coming into the last match I made a call to leave those high FA winners in the emergencies as I figured that was my only hope to get back into the game. That much worked out. Didn't foresee Brayshaw getting 20 hbs or my guys in Freddie and Coleman combining for 4 goals to get score into play. I'm pretty happy with the draw though.. Frederick picking up that late kick... phew.
hmmm i thought a rule was to ensure fielding full lineups

I wish I had, I'd have won if I did that.. I left the guys with high FA counts on the bench as a tactic figuring it was the only chance I had to win it, it didn't work out.. I'd have ended up winning score (by Wicks' one behind, and then had enough HBs to cover the spread). The spirit of that rule is to stop managers tanking, which I'd be surprised if anyone was accusing me of that.

Ironically, you could've shifted Petrevski-Seton from your Utilities to your backline or mids where you had non-playing guys and moved Oliver Henry from your emergencies into your side. His goals and kicks would've given you a 6-3 win ;)

Last edited:

Injuries have given the Roosters a good touch up, I've gone from top 4 to struggling to make finals now. My boy Steele can't get back quickly enough.

Looks like injuries are hurting a few teams at the top.

My new trade block might interest a few teams.

Trade block:
Ryder TRADED
Zac Jones
Jed Anderson TRADED

Last edited:
Injuries have given the Roosters a good touch up, I've gone from top 4 to struggling to make finals now. My boy Steele can't get back quickly enough.
I’m not gonna flat out complain about injuries as we all have them but they have made life harder.

Do you mean as in setting a full lineup?

Or removing players from a lineup to ensure you take the emergency players (loophole risk) score instead?

Because I've always thought it was ok to do the latter, because it's in the rules. But we should all be setting as full a lineup (as in, anyone that is playing, should be playing).

If that makes sense.

Watch out league - Jimmy’s Junk are making a late assault on the ladder after securing a massive upset against flaps

At this rate a top 13 finish is looking possible.
Of course it had to be at my expense in a bye week. 😂

Ah well, well done.

Of course it had to be at my expense in a bye week. 😂

Ah well, well done.

My strategy was to have almost all my players be from teams that had their byes last week. I’ve got back to back wins penciled in.

Unlucky for you because my team is shithouse without bye round chaos.

I miss the split round format where there was not 3 bye rounds but round 12 went for two weeks so everyone had a rest. Better for fantasy football

My strategy was to have almost all my players be from teams that had their byes last week. I’ve got back to back wins penciled in.

Unlucky for you because my team is shithouse without bye round chaos.

I miss the split round format where there was not 3 bye rounds but round 12 went for two weeks so everyone had a rest. Better for fantasy football
Yeah the 4 games each week was way better (at least from a resting point of view). Not sure if there's some random clause in broadcast contracts that prevent them from doing 4-4 again or why they prefer 6-6-6 or whatever it is. I especially dislike Thursday night games when the round is already stretched out thinly for matches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah the 4 games each week was way better (at least from a resting point of view). Not sure if there's some random clause in broadcast contracts that prevent them from doing 4-4 again or why they prefer 6-6-6 or whatever it is. I especially dislike Thursday night games when the round is already stretched out thinly for matches.

100% agree. I like Thursday night football but it’s better suited to a 9 game weekend. It was even worse this week with QB. 1 game on a Sunday and 2 on Sat is trash.

BREAKING:

Jimmy’s Junk trade Ryder, Anderson and 2022 2nd round pick, currently pick 15 to
Olma FC for Bailey Williams and James Jordan.

Haychh

tenderwarrior to note pick change
You need to action player trades on the UF platform during the season. You can send Haychh the trade for Williams and Jordan and include Ryder and Anderson in the offer. Then he can accept it on the platform and they take care of the rest. Nice trade.

You need to action player trades on the UF platform during the season. You can send Haychh the trade for Williams and Jordan and include Ryder and Anderson in the offer. Then he can accept it on the platform and they take care of the rest. Nice trade.

Thanks, we did that first. Posted the trade here due to the pick changing hands as well and because a trade can sometimes spark some activity in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back