Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
Well done tenderwarrior on a great season. My predictions before the game on the 3 and 5 week averages had us within a couple kicks and a couple marks on each of those two categories. I've been lucky that a few of your guys were off the pace with their averages. If the GF had been last week you had me covered. Thanks everyone for being part of the league, easily the most active league I've been a part of and win, lose or draw something I look forward to every season.

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
1. Deft Touch
2. Jimmy's Junk
3. Warburton Wombats
4. American Doggies
5. Lolern Puppies
6. Croxton Roosters
7. Flat Track Kings
8. Tutty's Tributes
9. Albury Bandits
10. Olma FC
11. Drew's Dynamos
12. Geelong West Sparrows
13. tenderWarriors
14. Rockford's Raiders
Updated draft order following the Finals results. The 2023 preseason trading period is officially open :D

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
Well done tenderwarrior on a great season. My predictions before the game on the 3 and 5 week averages had us within a couple kicks and a couple marks on each of those two categories. I've been lucky that a few of your guys were off the pace with their averages. If the GF had been last week you had me covered. Thanks everyone for being part of the league, easily the most active league I've been a part of and win, lose or draw something I look forward to every season.
I didnt have the coverage to cover Gaff and Hall in the GF, and too many forwards under par - but there is never any shame in losing to the Raiders!

Well done Rockford

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Flying under the radar, the Wombats are premiers in the consolation bracket. TY for all the love. Many players seen throwing their consolation medals off a bridge over night which leaves me questioning the achievement. Bowski may not have set his team for the game too but ill pretend i won a premiership somewhere after Zim^zuM stole the PRC off me in the last 15 minutes of the season :rolleyes:.

Sep 4, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Newcastle Jets
Flying under the radar, the Wombats are premiers in the consolation bracket. TY for all the love. Many players seen throwing their consolation medals off a bridge over night which leaves me questioning the achievement. Bowski may not have set his team for the game too but ill pretend i won a premiership somewhere after Zim^zuM stole the PRC off me in the last 15 minutes of the season :rolleyes:.

9 games of 20 minute quarters. Not 8 games of 20 minute quarters and the 9th game of 2 quarters hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back