Meet Up 2022 Grand Final Meet ups thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fellow prisoners of mother Adelaide: anyone know groups of cats fans watching? A pub somewhere?
Are you sure you are in Adelaide, I absolutely lol'd at the term prisoners and if I told my lovely who is a SA girl she would 1000% snap at me about how Adelaide was settled by free settlers and not convicts 😂😂

Are you sure you are in Adelaide, I absolutely lol'd at the term prisoners and if I told my lovely who is a SA girl she would 1000% snap at me about how Adelaide was settled by free settlers and not convicts 😂😂
I'm not currently in Adelaide this minute due to work arrangements but will be this weekend and am up for shouting a pale ale and pie floater to talk cats.

Maybe not the pie floater actually

I must saw I laughed at this as I’m in the same predicament. The Arkaba does a good GF day apparently. I’m in golden grove area so I’m guessing not much happening up here
I remember a few years ago on my way to a cats port game I stopped at the Lion while waiting for the girlfriend to go to a cats match. Can't remember if it was port or crows. Had a ripping conversation with a couple of cats fans who told me that they were told the owner of the Lion was a cats man. Might have changed hands 6 times since then but worth a try

Has anyone been to the north Melbourne grand final breakfast before? I’m thinking of getting balcony tickets but not sure if I want to get up that early.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back