Resource 2022 Membership - 63,240 as at August 25th

I haven't had a call yet, they wouldn't want me paying for 11 games, attending two and folding my arms so hard I exsanguinate over my seating neighbors.
I feel you’ve predicted my future!

PAFC66

Down a dark alley
Feb 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not a member this year. Having a year off, got a bit on. Will return when Ken's gone at the end of the year. My passion for this club is slowly dwindling. There's only so many times you can watch groundhog Day

Not a member this year. Having a year off, got a bit on. Will return when Ken's gone at the end of the year. My passion for this club is slowly dwindling. There's only so many times you can watch groundhog Day
Jesus, when even Mr Optimistic over here thinks his passion is dwindling then things are really dire.

Jesus, when even Mr Optimistic over here thinks his passion is dwindling then things are really dire.
"Mr Optimistic"

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF

After all the ******* song and dance and outright anger. I renewed 2x black diamonds and added 2x foundational AFLW.

What the * is wrong with me I ******* hate this place.

Absolutely nothing is going towards chasing greatness though i'll tell you h'wut.

(inb4 chasing greatness donation)

After all the ******* song and dance and outright anger. I renewed 2x black diamonds and added 2x foundational AFLW.

What the fu** is wrong with me I ******* hate this place.

Absolutely nothing is going towards chasing greatness though i'll tell you h'wut.

It's an abusive relationship that you can't get out of. Welcome back!

Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

If you think of it as contributing to a senior citizen's (ken) retirement fund you'll feel better about it

They get us every time!!

Partly because there’s nothing else to do during the winter 😂

robbo1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'll be going to alberton in the morning 4 more platinum memberships to the tally . Normally renew before Xmas but have had to wait Abit.

AFC AFeederClub

Club Legend
Nov 23, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
there is something terribly wrong when you have all these lemmings following Ken off the cliff. But when they hit the bottom it will be like 'what a ride, lets do it again' As someone once said 'it's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled'. Someone also said 'wake me up, when september ends' maybe Ken will be gone this time.

Back