Resource 2022 Membership - 63,240 as at August 25th

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, our Port memberships packs arrived. “The future is ours” not resonating with me right now on a few levels.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app
It's a perfect slogan.

The future is ours because we will be the ones still here when we piss of Ken and Koch and get back where we belong.

The present? Well....

Apparantly my son received a Members Scarf in the post today

With an apology that it was missed in the original pack

Wonder if this is a "we've now given you a scarf you whinger, just keep your mouth shut" payola

This went up on Monday 11th do +791 in 12 days. (53,329 this time last year)

MembershipCounter-11-April.png

At the club 1870 pre game event Stephen Shirley said the AFL has relented to fans complaints and said clubs can offer non digital ticketing option for members next year.

He said Port had resisted, but along with a couple of other clubs we were the last ones, but next year members will have option of digital pass or the plastic pass.

He also said the precinct is almost ready to open but said he wouldnt say when as the club will make an official announcement.

A fellow club 1870er who is close to the club said they are putting final touch to the museum, the bar and retail areas are finished and they are aiming for the 24th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plastic membership is like walking around with a credit card in your leather wallet instead of your phone. Outdated and surplus rubbish for the planet.

the bank gave me my card, take it up with them. oroton made my wallet, take it up with them

I don't really count 3 game memberships ECT....

4 X 3 game memberships should = 1 membership.
From recollection our actual membership is downgraded by a multiplying factor of about 0.9 by AFL.
Leastways that has happened a couple of times.
I reckon that your reasoning is included in this downgrade.

From recollection our actual membership is downgraded by a multiplying factor of about 0.9 by AFL.
Leastways that has happened a couple of times.
I reckon that your reasoning is included in this downgrade.
It gets downgraded mostly because the sma split their memberships 72/28% in favour of the crows - despite negligible difference in actual crowds

I implore all of you to spread the message.
We need to be ready to send a strong message to the club should they allow kernel finkley to remain beyond 2022.

Please, if you have auto-renewal for your membership, contact the club now and stop auto-renewal of your membership/s. Also tell them politely, but firmly if ken is here then we are not.
I will add stop attending games, stop buying merchandise and things like that , but that is my personal opinion.

We need to spread the message, so in the event of shiit for brains being here next year, we are in a position to apply significant pressure on the board to act.

I am hoping this is a worst case scenario (stinkley beyond 2022) but knowing the simpletons supposedly running this once Great Club it is a real possibility.

I implore all of you to spread the message.
We need to be ready to send a strong message to the club should they allow kernel finkley to remain beyond 2022.

Please, if you have auto-renewal for your membership, contact the club now and stop auto-renewal of your membership/s. Also tell them politely, but firmly if ken is here then we are not.
I will add stop attending games, stop buying merchandise and things like that , but that is my personal opinion.

We need to spread the message, so in the event of shiit for brains being here next year, we are in a position to apply significant pressure on the board to act.

I am hoping this is a worst case scenario (stinkley beyond 2022) but knowing the simpletons supposedly running this once Great Club it is a real possibility.
Good post, and re your `once Great Club ' comment, we are now no more than a mere facsimile of what the PAFC once was.
It can still be turned around but I can't see it happening under the current regime, amongst other necessary changes we desperately need a chairman with some genuine football nous before the club back can get back to where it belongs.

60,547 membership products. That's not a dig at the club, it's the BS system of member counting that exists in the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back