Club Mgmt. 2022 Membership Thread - 84,778 members on 2022!

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks, just bought one.

Not feeling particularly happy with the club and their constant money grab drives and emails but this is different and I want to support the women's team.

Not to mention the entire membership dept is a bunch of donkeys who aren’t invested in the membership experience or any sort of level of service and accountability.

And their “leader” Higgs is the worst of the bunch.

They have a monopoly and they know it. It’s not like we have another Essendon Football club to follow or get our memberships through.

Update, now available here:

My partner who has shown no interest in Aussie Rules the many years we've been together (nor sports really but seems more interested when I'm watching NBA) just asked me to buy her a membership. Let's hope the Essendon Women are better than the men have been the last 20 years.

My partner who has shown no interest in Aussie Rules the many years we've been together (nor sports really but seems more interested when I'm watching NBA) just asked me to buy her a membership. Let's hope the Essendon Women are better than the men have been the last 20 years.

Have you started forgetting things around the house? She might have seen that Google ad.

oh wowsers…. is it that time of year already?

We are gluttons for punishment! I’ve been there for four flags,actually tasted it, but I have mates son’s and daughters who haven’t been alive for a single finals win. * ! They are craving it ! And we clock up 80K members !! For Gods sake Essendon, you don’t deserve us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are gluttons for punishment! I’ve been there for four flags,actually tasted it, but I have mates son’s and daughters who haven’t been alive for a single finals win. * ! They are craving it ! And we clock up 80K members !! For Gods sake Essendon, you don’t deserve us.
So many membership types available now days, from pet and baby to full membership.

Would like to know what the breakdown is for each type. Does this ever her released publicly? All clubs are the same, so the numbers look impressive, still, just curious. We may have 70K pets as members, who knows.

So many membership types available now days, from pet and baby to full membership.

Would like to know what the breakdown is for each type. Does this ever her released publicly? All clubs are the same, so the numbers look impressive, still, just curious. We may have 70K pets as members, who knows.
I’d like to know if AFLW members count separately, or people who buy a second membership if they had a flex ticket and ran out of games or something.

According to the club constitution each person should only be able to have one membership (of the club, not of each team) but who knows tbh

You're telling me. I'll be 29 possibly 30 before I see a finals win. I was too busy playing chasy in primary school during the last one. Embarrassing stuff.

looks like they stopped reporting those breakdowns around 2014 (which also includes AFL Members Club Support), see below

essendon_members.png

from here:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back