2022 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone else joined up to a Legends Choice membership?

What's the social club bar like these days? Is it the same alcohol selection as GA or better?

Putrid performance from our social media ‘team’ today. Kayo goes down and those charged with the responsibility of informing supporters about the game go missing.

Is this how the club value us?

Putrid performance from our social media ‘team’ today. Kayo goes down and those charged with the responsibility of informing supporters about the game go missing.

They should have been informing people before Kayo went down anyway. Not everyone wants to or can pay for Kayo.

We should be able to see real time score updates on the Collingwood website.
If this is too hard then Browne should sack the entire media team.
First game in months and we can’t see the score.
Pathetic

Let us say that I bought a Legends membership. In the past I've selected a specific seat (MCG H&A, Marvel etc.), and then just turned up to that or not.

What is the system now?

Let us say that I bought a Legends membership. In the past I've selected a specific seat (MCG H&A, Marvel etc.), and then just turned up to that or not.

What is the system now?
Good question how it would work at this late notice.. Especially with digital membership. They may quickly process your membership, email or/and add your seats to your mobile account and go from there.

I'm unsure of how it would work, as when I got mine back in 2017 I stayed with the seats I was given (swapped seats every few years since during the transfer period)

Best to either call the club if you're interested, or message them on twitter if you have an account.

Good question how it would work at this late notice.. Especially with digital membership. They may quickly process your membership, email or/and add your seats to your mobile account and go from there.

I'm unsure of how it would work, as when I got mine back in 2017 I stayed with the seats I was given (swapped seats every few years since during the transfer period)

Best to either call the club if you're interested, or message them on twitter if you have an account.

Thanks Jen. I'll give the club a call tomorrow, see how that goes.

What is the system now?

I bought a Legends Choice membership last week. For away games at the G you're given a specific seat, for home games at the G there's 3 bays on Level 1 for seating where you rock up on the day and choose your seat (can also buy guest passes) and for games at Marvel you have GA access (upgradeable for a fee).

Been same for a while

Called up CFC membership today, arranged my seat allocation for the season. I'm happy.

If our delivery to the forward line is anywhere near as efficient and positive as the phone service I received, then I'll back us to make finals this year.

Called up CFC membership today, arranged my seat allocation for the season. I'm happy.

If our delivery to the forward line is anywhere near as efficient and positive as the phone service I received, then I'll back us to make finals this year.
Yep, i just had the same positive experience on the phone just now.

I'm not used to being looked after this positively.... Am i still on the same rock called Earth??????

Yep, i just had the same positive experience on the phone just now.

I'm not used to being looked after this positively.... Am i still on the same rock called Earth??????
It’ll be just our luck if Russia blow up the Earth on the verge of our emergence as a superpower.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’ll be just our luck if Russia blow up the Earth on the verge of our emergence as a superpower.
Maybe he already has, and i have been nuked out of my earthly existence and living in another dimension...The Twilight zone...

Where the CFC is member focused, where the CFC don't trade out future draft picks, where we play fast, attacking football, where we have promising draftees, where the coaches seem to be working well, where the footy department seems to know what they are doing, where the admin and board have not made a gaff or stuffed up at all this year....

Hmmm..:think:

a bit of a weird one, does anyone sit front row of the upper decks. thinking of taking a seat front row level 2 of the olympic but wondering how how that hand rail is, does it obstruct view?

a bit of a weird one, does anyone sit front row of the upper decks. thinking of taking a seat front row level 2 of the olympic but wondering how how that hand rail is, does it obstruct view?
It potentially could just a little bit if the ball is near the boundary line directly in front of you (and nothing compared to Row A in Level 4). You'll never have someone standing in front of you obstructing more of your vision.

This should give you a good idea. Fantastic seats.

Rain will be an issue.

It potentially could just a little bit if the ball is near the boundary line directly in front of you (and nothing compared to Row A in Level 4). You'll never have someone standing in front of you obstructing more of your vision.

This should give you a good idea. Fantastic seats.

Yeah I ended up getting them, should be great. Also as others have said the membership department impressive this year, struck a couple of very helpful people in the phone room.

Yeah, it's a trade off. I can always go into the bar and watch through the windows if he gets too bad I suppose. My away seats are undercover so that's ok.
I’ll meet you there in the second half. I often get stuck after half time…

Can someone tell me if the freedom season tickets are supposed to have the reserve bays listed on the membership card?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back