2022 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like last year.
Your mobile phone. Via the pies app.
Which does away with the convenience of having a reserved seat and simply being able to turn up on the day.

Last year there was a great offer that made Kayo available at a pretty good discount.

Does anyone know if that is on offer again in 2022?
I can’t find any info on it.
Deal was $5 per month for 12 months if you had a Telstra live pass. As it was to compensate losing that Telstra access I’m not sure we’ll see it offered again. Think I have a couple more months left at $5.

Which does away with the convenience of having a reserved seat and simply being able to turn up on the day.
If you have a membership with a reserved seat, that doesn't change. Its basically a mobile memnbership. So in your account, it'll come up with your seat and barcode.

Deal was $5 per month for 12 months if you had a Telstra live pass. As it was to compensate losing that Telstra access I’m not sure we’ll see it offered again. Think I have a couple more months left at $5.
I got automatically got rolled over on $15 a month when the $5 deal expired. Still better than full price but I miss the free unmetered AFL Live Pass through Telstra.

If you have a membership with a reserved seat, that doesn't change. Its basically a mobile memnbership. So in your account, it'll come up with your seat and barcode.
Not as bad as I thought then, but still seems one step too many. QR code on card > app > ticket. Should just cut the unnecessary middle out.

Does anyone have their electronic ticket yet?
For people with Collingwood Memberships with a reserved seat Mobile Membership tickets for specific games will only be visible 72 hours before the game in question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last year I was able to get a flimsy rubbish card at least.. I’ve kept all my cards since 1992 so pretty disappointed that this year I have no memento to add to the collection.

Perhaps contact the club, my pack came with a physical card. Design is a bit different this year too including using an indigenous term for welcome.

A5BF21BA-073E-4F77-97C6-03369228C0FA.jpeg

Can someone explain to me how the "Flexi" tickets work? I have the interstate membership which offers 5 "Flexi" tickets for our home games in VIC. I am planning to attend the Cats game on the 2nd of April with a mate.

Can I use this to get tickets for me and my mate?

Genuine question, how long does the membership pack take? I bought a Hawks for my older boy (shame) and my younger, favourite son a pies membership on the same day, the Hawks came within a week but still waiting 5 weeks later for the pies gear.

I have been trying to contact the club with a question regarding my son's and my memberships since yesterday, but keep getting a message that "due to unforeseen circumstances the staff is unavailable". Does anyone know what is going on there? I'm presuming it's covid related.....

Last edited:
Hi people. Want to buy a membership for myself wife and kid (5YO). any advice what membership would suite us best. Couldn't see a family membership on the Collingwood website.
Cheers

I have been trying to contact the club with a question regarding my son's and my memberships since yesterday, but keep getting a message that "due to unforeseen circumstances the staff is unavailable". Does anyone know what is going on there? I'm presuming it's covid related.....

That be my Guess that at least 1 Person there has/had Covid

Anyone used their mobile membership to sit with a friend at the ground? Looks like I have to choose a seat to sit in. I just like to rock up and sit in GA, I don't want a reserved seat or mess around with the app to coordinate seating arrangements. Any ideas?

Anyone used their mobile membership to sit with a friend at the ground? Looks like I have to choose a seat to sit in. I just like to rock up and sit in GA, I don't want a reserved seat or mess around with the app to coordinate seating arrangements. Any ideas?
Never mind, I worked it out. The seat numbers are all meaningless. Pretty confusing though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back