2022 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The no member t-shirt thing ticks me off

Such a rude call to be made

A lot of us live a long way away and shouldn’t have to pay extra shipping and no doubt higher cost for the most basic of membership items
there is a s**t yea? just gotta pick it up from the club shop? ill have to pay for that to be sent on top of my $1110 in memberships :(

there is a sh*t yea? just gotta pick it up from the club shop? ill have to pay for that to be sent on top of my $1110 in memberships :(
What does your first question mean?

sorry, the member t-shirts... i think they have them but are they just not sending and do we gotta pick them up.
That’s correct. You have to buy them separately now through the club shop. The issue with that is they are likely to increase the cost.

That’s correct. You have to buy them separately now through the club shop. The issue with that is they are likely to increase the cost.

Why Melbourne Storm are offering free memberships for the loyal our pies are putting up prices where they can.

I seen that they are dropping prices of some some memberships

The adult price of a 'Legends: Choice' membership will drop from $815 to $750.

but this "saving" is then lost because we need to buy a hat or shirt. Id love a shirt.

A lot of us live a long way away and shouldn’t have to pay extra shipping and no doubt higher cost for the most basic of membership items

Other Clubs give the Members Extras where ours take things away

Other Clubs give the Members Extras where ours take things away
This is an opportunity for Jeff Browne to step up.
Vote for me & all Members to receive a Collingwood show bag…with shirt.
Game day beer coupons.

edit he can buy my vote using…ahh Club money (which equates to my money)

Last edited:

We should start a petition…Members shirts should continue (Included in Members pack).
Should be standard, without having to tick a box for all Full Season Members.
The 4 gamers can have a choice if they prefer to save money & opt out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their website is screwed. Tried adding my new card 5 times and no luck. How hard is it to setup a bpay so I can pay my invoice like a normal bill!?
The membership section as a whole is one of the worst aspects of the club. It is so beyond poor it’s unbelievable. It needs to be moved to a high priority to fix it ASAP but I doubt that will happen anytime soon.

We should start a petition…Members shirts should continue (Included in Members pack).
Should be standard, without having to tick a box for all Full Season Members.
The 4 gamers can have a choice if they prefer to save money & opt out.
I said the same thing on the member survey. Wearing my 2019 polo now, it’s a little snug after two years of covid living.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back