Universal Love Suns Membership Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Is family membership not a thing anymore?

I took one of my closest mates and his family to the Collingwood game on the weekend and they enjoyed it so much they are considering membership. But can't seem to find the family option? Maybe it is just not an option for Away memberships?

Is family membership not a thing anymore?

I took one of my closest mates and his family to the Collingwood game on the weekend and they enjoyed it so much they are considering membership. But can't seem to find the family option? Maybe it is just not an option for Away memberships?
I got a 3 game family membership the last few years.
It’s still available. Not sure about VIC based though.

Good on you for recruiting fans.

Heard from my dad that the Suns aren't including guest passes in memberships anymore?

Better be confident people will show up if true

Well thats annoying, i've signed up as a Dogs member to take advantage of the $220 digital kayo membership, saving myself $140 a year..

A month later (today) Suns are doing the same package, now i just have random bulldogs merch and they suck. great

P.s i am a suns member, member of two teams and they are 16th &17th wtf haha

Well thats annoying, i've signed up as a Dogs member to take advantage of the $220 digital kayo membership, saving myself $140 a year..

A month later (today) Suns are doing the same package, now i just have random bulldogs merch and they suck. great

P.s i am a suns member, member of two teams and they are 16th &17th wtf haha
There are plenty of worse clubs to have merch for!

I just received an email from the membership dept, informing me that for $240 I can receive a pkg thru Code that allows me to watch every AFL game for 2024.....but if you look at the fine print.... it's only available for people living in Australia...

Apart from that, I've kept my Foundation M'ship going since inception, even though I live in Thailand, by paying, last year $175, which included 12 mths subscription to "watch AFL" ........and I was happy to do it....

However it's come to my attention that for exactly no money whatsoever, there are 2 websites here in Thailand that I can watch all AFL games..... and I'm starting to think................I want to support my Club but I can't get to any games, and I have anxiety problems watching my Club on these websites, so is my $175 better spent somewhere else...

Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place .....

I just received an email from the membership dept, informing me that for $240 I can receive a pkg thru Code that allows me to watch every AFL game for 2024.....but if you look at the fine print.... it's only available for people living in Australia...

Apart from that, I've kept my Foundation M'ship going since inception, even though I live in Thailand, by paying, last year $175, which included 12 mths subscription to "watch AFL" ........and I was happy to do it....

However it's come to my attention that for exactly no money whatsoever, there are 2 websites here in Thailand that I can watch all AFL games..... and I'm starting to think................I want to support my Club but I can't get to any games, and I have anxiety problems watching my Club on these websites, so is my $175 better spent somewhere else...

I think there is a digital option for $50? (interstate/international) Still continues your membership and think you still get a membership pack/$50 credit for a membership pack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Family Gold Membership since Foundation here and I mostly never go
I've had the life sucked out of me over the years-so many corners turned we've been round the block 8 times:p-but I love supporting the Club
Just get what you're comfortable with -it all adds up

Family Gold Membership since Foundation here and I mostly never go
I've had the life sucked out of me over the years-so many corners turned we've been round the block 8 times:p-but I love supporting the Club
Just get what you're comfortable with -it all adds up
Will follow your and RA12 advice above and just get the overseas supporter m'ship I reckon and forgo the TV subscription...

I think there is a digital option for $50? (interstate/international) Still continues your membership and think you still get a membership pack/$50 credit for a membership pack
Yeah I do the $50 membership

I can't seem to actually purchase a membership on the stupid website. Is it not open yet or?
I share your pain.......I received the email from the Suns early last Friday and have received this message every time since, when I've accessed the site.....

Error

Oops! We are experiencing technical difficulties

Question for those who may know before I ask the club
With the no Adelaide visits, other than gather round, my membership is next to useless in regards to value.
Question I have is me and the family are going to Darwin for both games, is the Darwin membership available to residents of other states? $149 for a 2 game memberships for why entire family is the Darwin one, or $325 for the one we normally get which gets us 5 games(3 home 2 away) that we will likely not use at all this year

With the no Adelaide visits, other than gather round, my membership is next to useless in regards to value.
Question I have is me and the family are going to Darwin for both games, is the Darwin membership available to residents of other states? $149 for a 2 game memberships for why entire family is the Darwin one, or $325 for the one we normally get which gets us 5 games(3 home 2 away) that we will likely not use at all this year
I’d definitely contact the membership team. They are quite helpful so should be able to assist.

I’d think the territory membership would be available to non NT residents

Anyone can buy any membership they want

Remove this Banner Ad

Back