Resource 2022 Membership - 63,240 as at August 25th

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to revert my reserved seat into 2x 3 game memberships

19-20 have shown me that not going every second week to 10 or 11 games a year is fine

And as I was going on my own this gives me flexibly to go with whomever I like.

Or I'll just bum Doctor Feel's tickets lol

I feel like something clicked in me as I was watching us get destroyed last night. A 'why am I sitting here at the ground watching this sh*t again' type feeling. The thought of spending another year going to AO watching a Hinkley coached side makes me physically cringe. At the very least I'm canceling the auto-renewal and I think I'll just watch from home next year so I can switch of the inevitable embarrassments.
I'm cancelling auto renewal as well. I'm so close to giving up membership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have officially pulled the plug on 2x black diamond. Not a member for the first time since 2006. Between a baby on the way and me physically hating the club, there was really no benefit to me or the club to keep my membership in place.

Sack that stupid campaigner.

Have officially pulled the plug on 2x black diamond. Not a member for the first time since 2006. Between a baby on the way and me physically hating the club, there was really no benefit to me or the club to keep my membership in place.

Sack that stupid campaigner.
Send an email to the club's membership department as well as Richo.

Has anyone received a call back yet after requesting it via the s**t Ticketmaster online portal?

Our membership portal is an abomination and has been for years. I got an email saying it was going to be better this year, with memberships grouped so you could transact in one go. I buy four memberships, two are in the portal and it doesn't tell me which two. There doesn't seem to be any way to add or remove memberships, or check member numbers.

So I still have to spend the Club's money to ring the club to renew. What's the point of having an online system to save costs if it doesn't?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back