Resource 2022 Membership - 63,240 as at August 25th

Remove this Banner Ad

What great memories visiting the Adelaide Oval will bring back !
I drive past it twice a day on the way to and from work, I'm still having to suppress my rage every time.

They just responded to me, basically saying they know I've been a member for a long time and to get in contact later if I change my mind. That's about it really.

"made of moments" sums up our last few years pretty well really.

Remember when they blatantly plagiarised the Liverpool promo vid beat-for-beat to much fanfare, and part of it showed both after-siren West Coast finishes?

If that doesn’t make you psyched for Port Adelaide football, I don’t know what will!

Love the club, despise the losers currently infesting it.

Remember when they blatantly plagiarised the Liverpool promo vid beat-for-beat to much fanfare, and part of it showed both after-siren West Coast finishes?

If that doesn’t make you psyched for Port Adelaide football, I don’t know what will!

Love the club, despise the losers currently infesting it.

Alyx 's We Were Port Adelaide version was better.

Any other Club 1870 members a little disappointed that the second "special/event" wasn't upheld this year?

I understand covid and all that but for the cost of the membership that's a bit rich I reckon, something else could have been offered to make up for it.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So anyone know why my membership says “2022 Mship Tax Invoice AFLW Up”? Has this included an AFLW Membership as part of my platinum membership?

The website is so bad. Literally has no details about my membership other than the money I owe.

Mines still not sorted after using their form (that they suggested) and then emailing membership. Not that urgent to fix it due to the payment plan. I would be pretty irritated if I had to chase a refund.

I kept my membership for next season, not in the hope it all clicks and we win a Premiership, just cause the club and footy is something I'm trying to get the love back for, I've fallen more in love with Manchester City & Pep Guardiola for a long time now, over our footy club.

I know Hinkley isn't going barring some catastrophe on field next season, I know Koch isn't going either as much as I think the Koch and Hinkley combination is as deadly as drinking bleach followed by swallowing some arsenic.

But I love the club, and what it traditionally stands for. It doesn't stand for it anymore, or won't under this regime, but what the club was to my family meant the world, so I'll renew each year in the hope it somehow becomes that again, knowing full well it won't in the club's entirety.

There really isn't any point to this post bar the ramblings of someone who knocked off night shift early and had a couple of beers, but surely sometime soon our club comes back, not the Coke Zero version of it we have currently.

To the people who cancelled their memberships after the prelim debacle, I get it, and part of me wishes I could do the same.

I kept my membership for next season, not in the hope it all clicks and we win a Premiership, just cause the club and footy is something I'm trying to get the love back for, I've fallen more in love with Manchester City & Pep Guardiola for a long time now, over our footy club.

I know Hinkley isn't going barring some catastrophe on field next season, I know Koch isn't going either as much as I think the Koch and Hinkley combination is as deadly as drinking bleach followed by swallowing some arsenic.

But I love the club, and what it traditionally stands for. It doesn't stand for it anymore, or won't under this regime, but what the club was to my family meant the world, so I'll renew each year in the hope it somehow becomes that again, knowing full well it won't in the club's entirety.

There really isn't any point to this post bar the ramblings of someone who knocked off night shift early and had a couple of beers, but surely sometime soon our club comes back, not the Coke Zero version of it we have currently.

To the people who cancelled their memberships after the prelim debacle, I get it, and part of me wishes I could do the same.
I could have posted the same word for word.

Yeah I don't think mine has either after the email (don't check my Aussie bank account that often).

I think I turned off auto-renewal though so that could be related.

But that's what the confusing email was about - thankyou for renewing your membership!

As I have posted in the COVID thread...

Just got the following via e-mail from SACA - you need to be double jabbed:

Venue Capacity
A venue capacity of 35,000 has currently been approved for the upcoming summer of cricket. This represents an increase of approximately 10,000 over last summer. The increased capacity will cover all days of the upcoming Vodafone Men’s Ashes Test Match, the seven prime time Adelaide Strikers KFC BBL│11 matches, the two CommBank Women’s Ashes matches scheduled for February and the Men’s Dettol T20 International between our recently crowned T20 World Champions and Sri Lanka on February 18.
SACA will continue to work with Cricket Australia and Adelaide Oval to ensure SACA Members access is maximised and the match day experience is world class.

Adelaide Oval Vaccination Mandate
Following this week’s release by the State Government of the new Testing, Tracing, Isolation and Quarantining (TTIQ) model, the Board of the Adelaide Oval Stadium Management Authority has determined that Adelaide Oval will become a full COVID-19 vaccination only venue. Proof of full vaccination will be required via smart phone or a printed immunisation statement for all game and event day patrons aged 12 and over. Anyone who is not able to provide proof of full vaccination, or a valid exemption, will be denied entry. Anyone found to have entered the stadium without the necessary proof will face removal from the stadium, ticket cancellation and a three-year venue ban.

The Stadium Management Authority believe this is the best way they can minimise the risk for staff and patrons being subject to the TTIQ policy. This practice is becoming the standard at major events in Australia and around the world because it provides confidence to everyone attending that they’re in a very COVID-safe environment.
SACA has worked tirelessly with the Adelaide Oval Stadium Management Authority, SA Health and SA Police to create an environment that enables as many people as possible to return to the cricket in a safe environment and we thank them for their ongoing support.
We understand that this is a significant change for Members. Please reach out to our Membership team should you require any assistance.

As this is a directive from the SMA not the SACA it means that all AFL season ticket holders will also need to be fully vaccinated. If you are not double jabbed you may need to flog your ticket to someone who is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back