News 2022 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Only silver members got emails today.

If your gold or premiership club you wouldn't have received anything.
Ah ok. Have updated initial post. Ultimately have streamlined to what is effectively gold or supporter membership with nothing in between. Travel allowing, I've been going to 1 or two SCG games a year prior to COVID anyway so was likely to upgrade to gold anyway. Am interested to see what the deal is with guest passes, if it is a once off or for each game and how that will work for higher drawing matches.

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 9.09.09 pm.png

Knew they would change it up a little bit. Can't see the better memberships changing (Gold, Platinum etc)

Any AFL members on here? Apparently there is going to be some kind of compensation.
Melbourne Storm are giving their 2021 members free memberships in 2022.

I reckon it truly shows a clubs financial position if they either keep membershps the same or even increase prices/take some perks off.

Any AFL members on here? Apparently there is going to be some kind of compensation.
Melbourne Storm are giving their 2021 members free memberships in 2022.

I reckon it truly shows a clubs financial position if they either keep membershps the same or even increase prices/take some perks off.
How can the Storm afford that? Must be subsidised.

Any mention of how GF ticket preference works for the new membership structure?
Not all the membership options are out yet. They literally only put out what the old Silver ones are going to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back