News 2022 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

55K members in season 2022!

Does anyone know if you can add Premiership Club to AFL Silver membership?

Looking at all the pros and cons of going from VIC Platinum w. premiership club to AFL Silver.
I do know some clubs you can add it on to AFL Silver. And those that are AFL Silver with club support are in Priority 3 in our ballot.

Does anyone know if you can add Premiership Club to AFL Silver membership?

Looking at all the pros and cons of going from VIC Platinum w. premiership club to AFL Silver.
I do know some clubs you can add it on to AFL Silver. And those that are AFL Silver with club support are in Priority 3 in our ballot.
Yes you can, but it might be too late now...

I'm not sure, but I think the opportunity to upgrade to Premiership Club closes about two weeks out from the finals.

Give the club a call... they'll let you know, and if it can be done, do it over the phone for you!

Still 5k down from pre-COVID figures unfortunately but hopefully we'll start trending upwards from now on.

55,000 is still huge. Anything over 50 is.

I remember when we considered 35-40k to be about right.

If we can establish a minimum of 50 going forward that’s a success for this club. We’ve done it while playing well but not winning flags. Our next premiership could push us closer to 65+ which would be monumental.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

55,000 is still huge. Anything over 50 is.

I remember when we considered 35-40k to be about right.

If we can establish a minimum of 50 going forward that’s a success for this club. We’ve done it while playing well but not winning flags. Our next premiership could push us closer to 65+ which would be monumental.

Home crowds at the SCG are now a steady 30k, which might be mocked in other states but for Sydney is freaking huge. The consistency is the key which we now have, there's nothing that comes close to that consistent crowd figure in NSW football codes.

Home crowds at the SCG are now a steady 30k, which might be mocked in other states but for Sydney is freaking huge. The consistency is the key which we now have, there's nothing that comes close to that consistent crowd figure in NSW football codes.

Exactly. We need to be compared with what’s going on in NSW, not Victoria or WA etc.

No NRL clubs or any other NSW based club comes close to the Swans. It’s night and day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back