M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Thought I'd start a 2022 membership thread.

Got our renewal email on Tuesday and renewed today along with adding an additional 2 3 game adult memberships(both with September membership add on) which makes a total of 6 in our little group, section 422 row NN here we come again in 2022. :brisbane: :trophy:
1635999352580.png

General Admission membership with the Lions has two options: A season membership for $195 or an 11-match flexible ticket for $215. The season membership includes access to all home games of the season, while the 11-match flexible ticket can be used for any 11 tickets (you can share it with your mates).

Reserved seat membership with Brisbane has three tiers: Standard for $315, Prime for $430, and Premium for $490. The higher prices get a better seat at Brisbane home games. There is no way to add on away games.

Flexible Reserved Seat memberships are also available with Brisbane. These can be bought for 3 games with standard costing $111, Prime costing $147 and Premium costing $162. September membership which guarantees access to Grand Final tickets if the Lions make it for $50-60.

Last edited:

The prime membership is $430 not $390

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Looks like they have applied a Loyalty Discount this year
I don't have a Prime membership so can only quote a Premium Concession price
Premium Concession is $400 for new members but has a $40 loyalty discount reducing price to $360 for existing members.
So looks like some discount may apply across the price range.
My email mentions the discount of $40 for my type but it only applies if membership paid by 3/12/2021

Looks like they have applied a Loyalty Discount this year
I don't have a Prime membership so can only quote a Premium Concession price
Premium Concession is $400 for new members but has a $40 loyalty discount reducing price to $360 for existing members.
So looks like some discount may apply across the price range.
My email mentions the discount of $40 for my type but it only applies if membership paid by 3/12/2021
Yer we got the loyalty discount on 4 of our premium memberships.

Have they jacked up the September member price to (somewhat) offset the reduction in the ordinary membership?
227AC0EB-9409-4405-87FE-09C47D15B5A5.jpeg

Have they jacked up the September member price to (somewhat) offset the reduction in the ordinary membership?
View attachment 1274339
I do remember paying $40 for September membership, not sure if that was last year or earlier, we are paying $50 this year and the 2 new 3 game memberships we took out yesterday had to pay $60 for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 in arpund 23000 chance for a car
Not great to see a non-sponsor getting some valuable exposure. They could have positioned the girls a little better.
How hard is it to hand the girls some club polos. Didn't Hyundai just sign a five year deal. Look after the sponsors, for Christ sake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back